Winx Club Forever
|This article is about the Legendarium character. You may be looking for a fairy from Alfea.|
Her curly hair is tied up with a purple ribbon, She wears a necklace. She has an armlet on her left arm and a bracelet on her right arm. She also wears a violet dress and a knee-length, purple sandals. There is a purple tattoo on her forehead, and she has long purple nails.
Ariadne's abilities were not shown much but there were some. She can fly, teleport and duplicate. Since she is the keeper of the Labyrinth, she also has memorized the twists and turns in it. She also has a transformation spell which she used on the crown of Radius to disguise herself with a mask. It is believed that Ariadne has power over illusions, which Darcy and had become this girl by reference to its powers. She also has telekinesis powers.
- According to Greek Mythology, Ariadne was the princess of the island of Crete and the daughter of the King of Crete, Minos. Because of a war, the Greek city of Athens was forced to sacrifice seven young men and seven young women to the Minotaur, a part-man and part-bull monster imprisoned by Minos at the center of a giant maze called the Labyrinth. One year, Theseus, the son of Aegeus, the King of Athens, decided to go to Crete to kill the Minotaur disguised as one of the young men to be sacrificed. Ariadne fell in love with Theseus and gave him a sword and a ball of thread. Theseus used the thread to find his way in the Labyrinth and killed the Minotaur.
- She was one of the legendary creatures whose legend was not read aloud by Selina.
- Ariadne's role was portrayed by Darcy in the Legendarium World.
- She, along with Bride of Frankenstein, are the two characters of the Trix without any 2D appearance.
- In the Legendarium, Ariadne has different look, being that Darcy shares the same personality.
- It seems that her powers are illusions, which Darcy has this ability.