Winx Club Forever
The game focuses on the Winx Club series, featuring songs and characters from the show as well as Japanese songs unrelated to the series.
“Dance Dance Revolution: Winx Club for Wii combines the fast-placed movement-based gameplay of Konami’s DDR Hottest Party with characters, settings and songs from the Winx Club universe. Using a special dance mat controller, players are invited to match a series of onscreen arrows with the corresponding foot movements, while the Wii controllers are used to match necessary arm movements. Thus, as the various Winx-related tracks play, characters from the show appear on screen.”
- mint candy☆citrus drop / U.KI
- αρχη / Dormir
- Dimanche / Orange Lounge
- 777 / EeL
- 0/1 ANGEL / v.c.o. Featuring Alt:A.I.TECHNO
- New Magical Definition / Oh,la,la!
- MY GIFTS / D-crew
- BIG-BANG STARS / co-ping
- CODENAME : APRIL / TOMOSUKE
- High School Love / DJ YOSHITAKA feat.DWP
- The cadet of Magic / Dormir [Mahou no Tamago from Pop'n 14 CS]
- Unbound Mind / D-crew
- This is Love / D-crew
- I'm Screaming LOVE / Creative Life
- HEALEN / positive-MA
- DOUBLE TORNARD / evo-X
- TRUE LOVE (Clubstar's True Club Mix) / jun feat. Schanita
- SUPER HERO / DJ YOSHITAKA feat.Michaela Thurlow
- INTO YOUR HEART (Ruffage remix) / NAOKI feat.YASMINE
- REACH THE SKY (Orbit1 remix) / TAYA
- You're the One
- Only a Girl
- You Made Me a Woman
- Enchantix (Shining So Bright)
- Stand Up
- It uses the same engine as Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 2.
- It is one of the first DDR games released in Europe to use the Dance Dance Revolution name rather than Dancing Stage as was done in the past, a change that was indicated in the original announcement for a European arcade release of Dance Dance Revolution X.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.