Digit is the Pixie of Nanotechnology. They are Tecna's bonded pixie. They are extremely immaculate, logical, precise and mathematical and shows little emotion. An obvious match for Tecna which leads to the two of them having an extremely close relationship. The two are perfect for challenging each others' minds (and video game skills), discussing similar interests and they both speak in a technical manner.
Digit is very futuristic looking, they have blue eyes and blue mullet styled hair with a light blue streak down the middle.
In PopPixie, Digit seems to have retained most of their original design unlike the other pixies bonded with the Winx, but due to Digit's gender being changed to male in this series, Digit's skirt is removed. To further accentuate Digit's transition to becoming male, the large eyelashes are removed.
They wear a light blue/dark blue jumpsuit with a skirt. Their wings are blue with a yellow outline.
Digit only wears a jumpsuit. Digit's wings have been altered to be more jagged and streamlined, which is the same design that all male pixies share for their civilian forms.
Digit's MagicPop form includes a sleeved spandex suit and a helmet (which is the normal for male MagicPop transformations) primarily colored blue and purple.
Digit is a very by-the-book, almost machine-like pixie, like their bonded fairy. They are very into video games, and work the controls with their feet. They are able to teleport into gadgets, for example computers to find information or play video games. They also think about matters in an analytic way, always finding the most logical explanation for a situation.
As the Pixie of Nanotechnology, Digit is able to enter inside techonological gadgets, e.g. getting inside a game on Tecna's computer. But doing so for an extended period of time can still cause their eyes to get tired. They also exhibit the same abilities their bonded fairy has.
They can also conjure a bed to sleep in. And as a pixie, they exude high amounts of positive energy and are greatly affected by places that contain a large amounts of negative energy. This was mentioned by the Winx when the pixies could not join them on their mission at Cloud Tower in "Twinning with the Witches".
- They are the only Pixie who was almost exactly like her bonded fairy.
- Digit was the only pixie bonded to the Winx that had their gender changed in PopPixie.
- When first seen, they had outlined lips. But for the rest of the Winx series, they did not.
- Lucinda Davis also voiced Aisha in the Cinélume dub.
- Digit's 4Kids voice actress, Lisa Ortiz, also provided the voices for Mitzi, Icy, and Musa.
- Their Nickelodeon voice actress, Georgina Cordova, voiced Amaryl, Piff (Seasons 3 - 4), and Flora's fairy pet Coco
- In Season 6 of Winx Club, Digit is replaced by Caramel as Tecna's bonded pixie for unknown reasons.
- Note: Digit is referred to by she/her pronouns in the Winx Club cartoon series but by he/him in the PopPixie cartoon series. Therefore, it is suggested that the article opts for they/them pronouns to make for a coherent reading experience.