Wow, did I just say that?
Digit is the Pixie of Nanotechnology. She is Tecna's bonded pixie. She is extremely immaculate, logical, precise and mathematical and shows little emotion. She is an obvious match for Tecna and the two of them have an extremely close relationship. They are perfect for challenging each others' minds (and video game skills), discussing similar interests and they both speak in a technical manner.
Digit is very futuristic looking, she has blue eyes and blue mullet styled hair with a light blue streak down the middle.
In PopPixie, Digit seems to have retained most of her original design unlike the other pixies bonded with the Winx, but due to Digit's gender being changed to male in this series, Digit's skirt is removed. To further accentuate Digit's transition to becoming male, the large eyelashes are removed.
She wears a light blue/dark blue jumpsuit with a skirt. Her wings are blue with a yellow outline.
Digit only wears a jumpsuit. Digit's wings have been altered to be more jagged and streamlined, which is the same design that all male pixies share for their civilian forms.
Digit's MagicPop form includes a sleeved spandex suit and a helmet (which is the normal for male MagicPop transformations) primarily colored blue and purple.
Digit is a very by-the-book, almost machine-like pixie, like her bonded fairy. She is very into video games, and works the controls with her feet. She is able to teleport into gadgets, for example computers to find information or play video games. She also thinks about matters in an analytic way, always finding the most logical explanation for a situation.
As the Pixie of Nanotechnology, Digit is able to enter inside techonological gadgets, e.g. getting inside a game on Tecna's computer. But doing so for an extended period of time can still cause her eyes to get tired. She also exhibits the same abilities her bonded fairy has.
She can also conjure a bed to sleep in. And as a pixie, she exudes high amounts of positive energy and is greatly affected by places that contain a large amounts of negative energy. This was mentioned by the Winx when the pixies could not join them on their mission at Cloud Tower in "Twinning with the Witches".
- She was the only Pixie who was almost exactly like her bonded fairy.
- Digit was the only pixie bonded to the Winx that had her gender changed in PopPixie.
- When first seen, she had outlined lips. But for the rest of the Winx series, she did not.
- Lucinda Davis also voiced Aisha in the Cinélume dub.
- Digit's 4Kids voice actress, Lisa Ortiz, also provided the voices for Mitzi, Icy, and Musa.
- Her Nickelodeon voice actress, Georgina Cordova, voiced Amaryl, Piff (Seasons 3 - 4), and Flora's fairy pet Coco
- In Season 6 of Winx Club, Digit is replaced by Caramel as Tecna's bonded pixie for unknown reasons.