DuArt Film & Video is an American film and recording studio founded by Al Young in 1922.
DuArt has been involved with a number of films over its history, such as Dirty Dancing, The Cider House Rules and Forrest Gump, pioneering in a number of film making technologies. Founder Al Young built one of the earliest continuous 35-millimeter processing machines in 1927, DuArt processed the first film in Eastmancolor negative in 1950, and DuArt also worked with CBS on EVR consumer video-player-based special-motion film in 1966. In 1979, DuArt was presented with an Academy Award for Technical Achievement for their development of the Frame-Count cueing system. During the 1980s, the lab became an industry leader in Super-16mm blow-ups, enabling independent filmmakers the opportunity to compete in the theatrical marketplace with low-budgeted films. In 2000, owner and Chairman Irwin Young was awarded the Gordon E. Sawyer Award by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences for technological contributions to the motion picture industry.
They recently opened their doors for anime dubbing, original animation, and commercials, with clients including 4Kids Entertainment, AnimeWho, Pokémon International, Accel Animation, J. Kyle's Korner Entertainment and Mondo Media. Their notable works include Pokémon (the eleventh season and all seasons afterward), Joe vs Joe and It's All Elementary (a new upcoming claymationtelevision series created by J. Kyle Manzay).
- Ikki Tousen (Seasons 3 - 4)
- Pokémon (Seasons 11+)
- Pokémon: The Rise of Darkrai
- Pokémon: Giratina and the Sky Warrior
- Pokémon: Arceus and the Jewel of Life
- Pokémon: Zoroark: Master of Illusions
- Pokémon the Movie: Black—Victini and Reshiram and White—Victini and Zekrom
- Pokémon the Movie: Kyurem vs. the Sword of Justice
- Pokémon the Movie: Genesect and the Legend Awakened
- Joe vs Joe
- It's All Elementary
- South India Fables
- Three Musketeers
- Raju the Rickshaw
- Shaktimaan: The Animation
- Winx Club (Season 7)
- Regal Academy
- World of Winx (Season 1)
- PokéPark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure
- PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond