Winx Club Forever
|This article is about the Fairy Form. You may be looking for another Harmonix.|
In Season 5, the Winx meet with Faragonda to discuss their newfound knowledge of their Believix powers being less effective underwater, and they learn that they must acquire Sirenix in order to defeat Tritannus. She informs that that in order to begin their quest, they must find the Sirenix Book, but the only person who knows its location is Daphne, Bloom's sister and the last fairy to acquire Sirenix. After finding and unlocking the Sirenix Book, the book gives each of the Winx a Sirenix Box which contains their Guardians of Sirenix who grant them Harmonix. If a fairy does not complete the Sirenix Quest within one lunar cycle, they will lose their powers.
The outfits consist of a top that is either strapless or with a strap that goes on only one shoulder, a belt, a skirt which is a combination of long burlesque tutu skirt and showgirl skirt. The hair is mostly seen in loose ponytails and the fairies wear seashell tiaras or seashell barrettes in their hair, or on their heads or foreheads. The fairies wear heeled sandals with two ribbons attached at the feet and legs, and two long flowing ribbon strips attached to the sandals at knee level. The wings are medium-sided, multi-layered, and colorful with special effects.
Harmonix allows fairies to use their magic easier in mid-air, on land, and underwater. It also helps fairies to swim faster.
Each fairy has different effect whenever her wings flutter.
Ways to Acquire
Known Harmonix Fairies
- The name "Harmonix" is derived from the word "harmony." It is probably derived from the fact that the Winx have to achieve harmony within themselves, others, and the underwater world to acquire Sirenix.
- In the early concept art, Harmonix had a Gothic appearance but was later changed. Sirenix borrows some concepts from the early Harmonix designs.
- Harmonix is the third Fairy Form to be earned in the sixth episode of the fifth season, with the first being Enchantix and the second being Believix.
- Harmonix is the first and only temporary Fairy Form.
- The sandals in Harmonix look similar to the sandals in the Enchantix transformation.
- After it was leaked, the song's lyrics were changed and the transformation was re-animated.
- Bloom's and Tecna's final poses are the same.
- This is Tecna's second transformation in which she does not wear pants or shorts, with the first one being Sophix, the third one is Mythix and followed by Butterflix being the fourth.