The Queen of Hearts is the one-hundred and twenty-ninth issue of the Winx Club Comic Series.
What was meant to be another average day in Gardenia turns into another trip into the World of Legends when the Winx manage to drive back a group of knights hunting down a stout man with a large hat. Now, with help from Alice, a young girl responsible for freeing Wonderland from its previous tyrant, the Winx venture into this world to free it from the iron clutches of its new ruler, the Jack of Hearts.
- Volcanic Attack - Used by Bloom against a Card Soldier but failed.
- Morphix Mega Wall - Used by Aisha to defend herself from a Card Soldier's attack.
- Chlorophyll Bolts - Used by Flora against a Card Soldier.
- Light Spectrum - Used by Stella along with Tecna's Bio-Rhythmic Ray against a pair of Card Soldiers.
- Bio-Rhythmic Ray - Used by Tecna along with Stella's Light Spectrum against a pair of Card Soldiers.
- Aura of Leaves - Used by Flora to block the dragon's fire.
- Morphix Dart - Used by Aisha against the dragon, but failed.
- Mythix Convergence - Used by Alice and the Winx to blast away the dragon.
- Winx Club
- People of Wonderland
- Mad Hatter
- Cheshire Cat
- Card Soldiers
- This is the second instance of someone other than the Trix assuming the role of a Legendarium character, as the first was Athris in Issue 125.
- This is also the second instance where someone joins the Winx in a Convergence despite not being on the same level as them since Alice does not seem to be a fairy, much less a Mythix fairy.