Winx Club Forever
|This article is about the Fairy Form. You may be looking for another Mermaid.|
The fairies either retain their Winx wings or are granted a new pair. They gain sparkling, flowing tails and either fishnet, fabric, or floral tops. The hair increases in length and is either braided or beaded. Fairies gain various accessories including tiaras, arm cuffs, headbands, fascinators, and headphones.
In order to become a mermaid, a fairy must be transformed by a magic spell used by the mermaid queen.
As a mermaid, fairies are able to use their magic more easily underwater. They also acquire some characteristics specific to their underwater forms. Every fairy has a different type of characteristic:
- Bloom: Underwater vital energy
- Stella: Unaltered vanity
- Flora: Moves flexibly and elegantly
- Musa: Produces musical bubbles
- Tecna: Studies her reaction to the new environment
- Aisha: Has met her natural element
Ways to Acquire
- Tecna is the only Winx to receive a new pair of wings instead of retaining those of her Winx.
- Her mermaid tail also differs from other Winx girls. Hers looks like jellyfish's oral arms or tentacles while other Winx girls' look like fishtails.
- It is known as "Aquatix" or "Mermaidix" among the fandom.