Wow, did I just say that?
- In season 1, her hair is in a small ponytail with a flowery hairband. She wears a green and yellow dress.
- In seasons 6 - 8, Miele's hair is tied in a high ponytail and decorated with some flowers on her hairband. She wears a pink and yellow flowery dress. Her shoes are green and pink.
Miele wore a pink headband with a large, pale yellow fluffy piece and a nature themed mid-thigh length dress: the shoulder straps were pink and fluffy, the bodice was composed of pale yellow flower petals that vaguely formed the shape of a lotus flower, the midriff was made up of green grass-like wrappings, and the skirt was comprised of pink flower petals. Her bicep-length gloves were made of grass-like wrappings with pale yellow fluffy cuffs. Under her dress, she wore pale yellow knee-length tights. She also wore green anklets and pale green flats. Her pale green wings were shaped as large flower petals that came in three sections, overlapping each other.
She has her hair held up by a yellow elastic with a pink and yellow flower. She has large yellow wings, that are pointy at the top with a pale green colored end, pink at the top of the top wing, and her bottom wings are round and have pink dots. Pink stockings, dark pink fabric bracelets, and she has on a green and yellow dress on with the top being green. But at one point her stockings are plain pink heels.
Miele is friendly and caring, mostly to her sister, Flora. She is also brave and selfless as she sacrificed herself to prevent the Trix from attacking Flora and stayed to help her sister beating the Treants.
One of the things that does hurt her feelings is when Flora refuses to allow her to join in on her missions, claiming it is too dangerous, even though Miele had proven many times she is a capable fighter. Miele is rebellious and often goes against Flora's words; it is possible that Miele wants to prove to her sister that she can take care of herself. It is this rebellious nature that Miele has helped/saved the Winx when they needed it most. This also shows that Miele is willing to help no matter what.
Miele also seems to be adventurous as she is always eager to join the Winx on their missions.
Uses of Magic
- Miele is the Italian word for honey.
- Throughout all the English dubs, "Miele" has been pronounced in three different ways, ranging from "mee-el-lay" to "meel-ee" and "mee-el."
- She, King Radius, Queen Ligea and Princess Galatea were the four characters whom the Winx saved to earn their Enchantix.
- She is also the only one among them who is not a person of royalty.
- Miele, along with Diaspro and Daphne, has a transformation sequence despite being neither a Winx member nor a fairy with an officially recognized Winx Form.
- Miele's Nickelodeon voice actress, Jessica DiCicco, also provides the voices for Lucy and Selina.
- Miele‘s 4Kids voice actress, Kerry Williams, also voices Flora and Amore.
- Her voice actress for the DuArt dub, Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld, also voices Evans and Madelyne in World of Winx.
- She is called Rose in the 4Kids dub.