|This article is about Aisha's power source. You may be looking for Aisha's spell.|
It first appeared during the trip to Darkar's Fortress, when Aisha sealed a door using it. She then explained that her power, Morphix, can be molded into any shape she wishes.
Morphix is a fuchsia/pink malleable substance derived from the rearrangement of water molecules. Before it is molded into anything, it often takes the form of a fuchsia/pink glowing sphere in Aisha's hands and encases her whole body in a fuchsia-pink glow. Aisha may be able to change it's appearance to the form of a darker magenta/fuchsia color. She can also change the phase/viscosity of the liquid substance.
- Molded into a wall or screen that people then will stick to.
- Formed into a surfboard that she can use to "surf" out the enemy's attack. It is called Morphix Surfboard (Nabu seems to have the same ability).
- Creating a protective wall.
- Covering the eyes and mouths of dragons, to keep them from attacking.
- Made into a long rope that attaches to enemies and can have shock wave sent through it to attack the captured enemies.
- Made into a liquid/spring allowing herself to surf while she is actually on land.
- Made into binoculars in "The Sea of Fear".
- Molded into a cushion.
- Molded into a body.
- Made into a net in "Return to Alfea".
- Made into a staff.
- Made into a trap.
- Made into a cage.
- Made into a ribbon.
- Made into a dart.
- Morphix comes from the prefix morpho-, which is derived from the Ancient Greek word morphḗ (μορφή), meaning form or shape.
- Gwen from the Ben 10 series seems to have a power similar to Morphix.