Netflix is an American company that provides on-demand Internet streaming media to viewers in North and South America, the Caribbean and parts of Europe. Netflix also produces and co-produces original content such as TV series and movies.
Involvement in Winx Club
In 2018, Rainbow and Netflix announced they were partnering for the Winx Club live-action series.
As of December 3, 2018, Netflix announced that the main series and PopPixie will be leaving from Netflix on January 1, 2019 due to their license being expired. At the same time, Seasons 5 to 7 were added onto Netflix for multiple countries except for the US.
Involvement in PopPixie
The U.S. Netflix released PopPixie on June 6, 2014.
Involvement in World of Winx
Available on Netflix
- Season 1 (International)
- Season 2 (International)
- Season 3 (International; except the United States, Canada, Ireland and United Kingdom)
- Season 4 (Latin America and parts of Europe)
- Season 5 (Latin America and parts of Europe)
- Season 6 (Selected countries)
- Season 7 (Selected countries)
- Winx Club: The Mystery of the Abyss (International initial release, removed from US and Latam)
- PopPixie (International)
- World of Winx (International)