A Pixie Fish is the second episode of PopPixie.
For some time, Amore and Ranger Robinson seem to be interested in each other, but shyness prevents them from declaring themselves. One day Robinson invites Amore for a romantic swim in Rainbow Lake. Enthusiastic, the Pixie accepts without confessing to her beloved that she can not swim... panicked, she creates a potion which, instead of making her swim like a fish, risks turning her into a fish! The effect will be irreversible if Amore fails to dive into the waters of the Rainbow Lake before sunset. Will the Pixies be able to save their friend?
- Amore has a date with Robinson at Rainbow Lake during sunset.
- Amore makes a potion to make herself swim like a fish because she cannot swim.
- Amore turns into a fish because of the potion.
- Livy earns his MagicPop and becomes a PopPixie.
- Rainbow Lake
- Fish Potion
- Jellyfish Breaths
- Lockette's House
- Book Magic
- Water Potion
- Pixieville Park
- Livy's PopPixie
- Gnome Workers
- Amore is briefly seen twice on the street before Livy arrives at the Love Shop even though Amore was already inside of the shop.
- Besides that, Martino, Caramel, and Pam can seen as well even though they should have been at Molly Moo and her Beauty Salon respectively.
“When a Pixie is able to use his talent for good the Tree of Life gives him a MagicPop.”
- RaiPlay. Pop Pixie S1E02.