Winx Club Forever
- Previous: None
- Next: Zoomix
Speedix allows a fairy and company a speed boost.
Speedix wings are jagged and are in the respective shades of the wearer.
Times When Used
- Season 4 Episode 9 - Used by the Winx to follow a possessed Roxy.
- Season 4 Episode 11 - Used by Flora and Stella to follow the bank robbers.
- Season 4 Episode 14 - Used by the Winx to get to the dock.
- Season 4 Episode 16 - Used by the Winx to reach the slide.
- Season 4 Episode 17 - Used by Bloom to escape the monsters and search for the room where the White Circle must be placed.
- Season 4 Episode 25 - Used by the Winx to fight the Warrior Fairies.
- The name Speedix comes from the word "speed," meaning "rapidity of movement or action".
- Musa, Tecna, and Aisha do not have their own Speedix transformation sequences.
- While Roxy's Speedix wings are not shown in the series, her Mini Magic doll includes her official Speedix wing design.
- The description of Speedix Accesory Pack talks about the wings being used more defensively, such as avoiding magic rays and oncoming attacks, while they were mostly used for following a target in the series.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.