You guys forgot that in the original version of season 1 episode 2 Bloom was trailing Knut all the way to the alley and to save time 4kids cut that part out. Just a little something to think about.
Signed, Winxfan1. I am the ultimate fan of Winx Club 18:40, June 22, 2011 (UTC)
Uh huh, and you forgot that the stupid 4Kids version wasted a good 30 seconds with that stupid "slide globe" scene near the beginning of said episode, which was going to happen anyway. Also a little something to think about. NekoSavior 10:54, July 7, 2011 (UTC)
This page has become quite long. Maybe we should make 3 pages on the Adaptation Differences, one for Season 1, another for Season 2 and a last one for Season 3, --FlamePhoenix~Dragon FLAME and Shadow PHOENIX 10:15, July 7, 2011 (UTC)
Not very wiki-like...
I know this place is probably more lax than, say, Wikipedia, on opinions, but is it necessary to bash 4kids at every turn? I'm not a 4kids fan, but really. This is a wiki, it shouldn't be biased.Cupcake12winx 13:46, July 19, 2011 (UTC)
Well, this Wiki is now based on Rai since 4kids got their rights taken away. I don't think there is any biased information in here, if there is please show examples. This page is for comparing 4kids and Rai. Template:User Sig: Sorreltail18
Examples? Last time I checked the page (it's not working for me at the moment 0_o), there were several instances of 4kids bashing. Simply go to the page, CTRL-F, type in "stupid" or "dumb" and there you go. I removed the rudest instances, but still. And I know the page is for comparing, but comparing is not equal to bashing. Cupcake12winx 07:24, July 20, 2011 (UTC)
Well, thanks (I don't spend as much time on this page since its soooooo long). I will keep an eye out now to make sure there is no bashing. Template:User Sig: Sorreltail18
The episode in episode 7 was actually episode 9--Signed,AmyRosegirl12. I love Winx Club. 17:57, August 17, 2011 (UTC)
This page is a LOT biased against 4Kids. It needs some serious editing. -- Cloudtower
I am scrolling through this page... SUCH CONFUSION! Working on other Wikis with shows shown in two different versions, there layout is different from ours. I was thinking, instead of laying out quotes and such, only point out the difference (i.e. Instead of using quotes... YOU THIS: In Episode 323, Flora tells Helia that she loves him in the Rai Dub, but in the 4kids Dub Flora tells Helia that she likes him.) Sorrel "The Legend"Message Me! 04:47, November 10, 2013 (UTC)
- That would work. We could also insert a table type thing - one column for 4Kids, one for RAI and one for Nick (when needed). It would make the page so much easier to read and save space. --❉Brittney ~ Una brezza fresca d'inverno...❉ 04:51, November 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Whenever I guess. I should be able to edit this whole week. I can totally do Season 3... Should we remove all information when we renovate? Template:User Sig: Sorreltail18
- Ech... Tough Call... We both are admins that both agree... I'd feel bad not telling her, yet we are both doing it for the better. I guess not, since we both are at an agreement... If Rose questions it, just direct her to me and I'll explain it. --Sorrel "The Legend"Message Me! 05:17, November 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Okay, I think she would agree anyway. What a lovely chat that was c: --❉Brittney ~ Una brezza fresca d'inverno...❉`
- Maybe add them in each section/tabber. I know Rai's voice cast in Season 1 changes into Season 2. I was planning to add a voice cast to each section in its designated spot. Sorrel "The Legend"Message Me! 05:52, November 10, 2013 (UTC)
Are the 4kids bashing comments really necessary?
I know someone else has already make a topic about this but I've found more, such as: (And this crude version of the show is not fit for anything). I understand not liking the 4kids dub but some people do and we see enough hate for the 4kids dub as is from the fandom, I think the wiki should be more neutral. Really think someone should go through and delete all the unnecessary side comments from this page. Bezza1999 (talk) 22:02, September 17, 2020 (UTC)