other person lets talk about it here
HEAD OF ART/IMAGES NEEDED
BE--Lovely 23:14, February 12, 2012 (UTC) qUIET YOU ARE ANNOYING ₭
in ancent greece sailors were afraid of being attacked by sirens out at sea. they believed that a siren was a woman with bird wings or body, the bird-women used their enchanting voices an music to lure nearby sailor to there rocky island causing shipwrecks, so maybe sirenix has something to do with music.
Hi, this is a different person than the writer of the above post, im a fan of the winx and just want to sort out what we know about sirenix.
-It is the successor to harmonix
-it may be cursed
-the outfits are multicolored leotards complimentary to the fairy whom it belongs to
-the wings are all the same, made to look different by color scheme, like tracix, zoomix, and speedix wings
-the girls all have their hair tied back in some way, with the exception of techna who doesnt have enough hair
-they all wear an armband which spirals up one of their arms similar to enchantix sandals
-it is a cgi transformation
-it allows the girls to gain a tail
220.127.116.11 23:33, July 29, 2012 (UTC)
Can somebody add this video?Winx Club:Entering The Infinite Ocean 3D! Preview Clip! Italian/Italiano! HD! - YouTube
During the 2d version, musa's band changes arrm from when it goes on to her surge at the end.
Guys,can you believe the transformation after Sirenix is Cyberix.
And there will be
- Cyberix Rex
- Cyberix Robotix
- Cyberix Galasix
Yeah, I heard that. This transformation isn't sound very good >.<!! 100px 04:06, March 28, 2013 (UTC)
The next transformation has been confirmed to be Cyberix. And ugly. --Stellamusa101 ~ Respect Victoria Justice 12:22, July 11, 2013 (UTC)
They'd probabky be turned into cyborges . AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh
<sub style="color:NCESSLION</sub><sub style="color:- Anata wa subete no sainō omotte iru ,tada sore o mitsukeru. 06:40, July 13, 2013 (UTC) </sub>
Power and skill
we know that there's many sirenix spell that connect to kick and punch like techno kick, dragon kick, morphix kick, nature kick and music kick. it also has shining punch, dragon punch, techno punch, nature punch, and morphix punch. all of them i release beam from their leg and arm. they also have shields such as dancing flame, gaia's defense, morphix barricade, sonic mirror, and golden disk (which was use in episode 25 in season 5 and i need a picture) was sirenix involve any skill? Arinditya.wrningdhanu 11:14, October 25, 2013 (UTC)
Different Hair Color in 2D and CGI Above & Underwater
- In 2D, Stella had Blonde hair with purple streaks. When underwater, she had green with pink streaks, but when she enters the Infinite Ocean, she just has green hair. When she is above the Infinite Ocean, you can't even see any purple streaks.
- In 2D, Flora has Brown hair with light brown streaks. When underwater, she has Pink hair with green streaks. In the Infinite Ocean, she just has Pink hair.
- In 2D, Musa has Blue hair. When underwater, she has Purple hair with Pink streaks. In the Infinite Ocean, she had Pink hair with Orange streaks. Above the Infinite Ocean, she has Blue hair with White streaks.
- In 2D, Aisha has Brown hair with light purple streaks. Underwater, she has Honey Blonde hair with dark purple streaks. In the Infinite Ocean she has the same hair color as in 2D. Above the Infinite Ocean, she just as Brown hair.
- In 2D, Tecna has Purple hair. When underwater, she has violet hair with yellowish streaks. In the Infinite Ocean, she has Violet hair with Blonde streaks. Above the Infinite Ocean, she just has Purple hair.
- In 2D, Bloom has Red hair with Dark Purple streaks. When underwater, she has Light Orange hair with teal streaks. In the Infinite Ocean, she has Carrot Orange hair with Teal streaks.
Sirenix Wish ~ MorphixManiac
Just wanted to mention that a few articles are missing some details or words in the sentences. In this instance the page describes how "not completing sirenix will lose them forever." Just wanted to point that out.--Tuxedo12 (talk) 05:18, February 6, 2018 (UTC)
Theory: Crystal Sirenix is a corrupted form of Sirenix
So, for what we've seen so far, this form was born when the Sirenix powers merged themselves with the power that was emanating from the ice and the crystals in Diamond.
Since we know that this ice comes from the Shaman Witch that destroyed this land, and we've also seen that Stella's power went out of control and almost killed Saphire, I wonder if this form is really all that seems or there's something dirty about it. Francis Calos (talk) 16:37, September 16, 2019 (UTC)
Tecna did say their Crystal Sirenix was to protect them from the ice, so the fact that the place was cursed is a nice expansion and double-meaning. PokeFanClaire (talk) 20:14, September 16, 2019 (UTC)