Tracix allows a fairy and their company to take a brief look into the past.
Tracix wings are feather-shaped, and are in the respective shades of the wearer.
Times When Used
- Season 4 Episode 12 - Used by the Winx to find out what happened to Roxy and Klaus.
- Season 4 Episode 14 - Used by the Winx to find Roxy.
- Season 4 Episode 16 - Used by the Winx to see the memories of the Earth Fairies through the White Circle.
- Season 4 Episode 19 - Used by the Winx to find Diana.
- Issue 85 - Used by the Winx to see the Wizards of the Black Circle converse with Neruman, their liberator.
- The name Tracix comes from the word "trace," meaning "to find or discover by investigation".
- These are the least used special Believix wings.
- These are the only special wings used in the comics.
- Flora and Tecna's final poses almost look the same with the latter being mirrored.