m (Changed protection level for "Winx Club: Revenge of the Trix/Script" ([edit=sysop] (indefinite) [move=sysop] (indefinite)))
Revision as of 08:23, 13 January 2016
Winx Club Forever
- 1 Revenge of the Trix
- 1.1 Intro/Recap
- 1.2 Scene: Alfea
- 1.3 Scene: Bloom's Dream
- 1.4 Scene: School Yard
- 1.5 Scene: Alfea's Library
- 1.6 Scene: Unknown Bar
- 1.7 Scene: Winx's Dorm
- 1.8 Scene: Gardenia
- 1.9 Scene: Vanessa's Shop
- 1.10 Scene: Bloom's Living Room
- 1.11 Scene: Kitchen
- 1.12 Scene: Alfea
- 1.13 Scene: Bloom's and Flora's Living Room
- 1.14 Scene: Faragonda's office
- 1.15 Scene: Cloud Tower's Canteen
- 1.16 Scene: Mirta's and Lucy's Dorm
- 1.17 Scene: Cloud Tower outdoors
- 1.18 Scene: Magix City
- 1.19 Scene: Specialist's Dorm
- 1.20 Scene: Cloud Tower
- 1.21 Scene: Stella's Room
- 1.22 Scene: Gloomy Wood Forest
- 1.23 Scene: Outside Alfea
- 1.24 Scene: Gloomy Wood Forest
- 1.25 Scene: Bloom's and Flora's Living Room
- 1.26 Scene: Red Fountain Stadium
- 1.27 Scene: Specialists' Dorm
- 1.28 Scene: Musa's and Tecna's Living Room
- 1.29 Scene:Red Fountain Outside
- 1.30 Scene:Red Fountain Corridors
- 1.31 Scene: Red fountain Stadium
- 1.32 Scene:Red Fountain Corridors
- 1.33 Scene: Red fountain Stadium
- 1.34 Scene: Bloom's and Flora's Living Room
- 1.35 Scene: Magix City
- 1.36 Scene: Unknown bar
- 1.37 Scene: Living Room
Revenge of the Trix
Narrator: Bloom lives a quiet life in Gardenia, until the day she finds out that she's a fairy. She leaves Earth to study at the Alfea College for Fairies in the Magic Dimension. There, she finds new friends and together, they become the Winx Club. But she is also challenged by the Trix, three evil witches, in a terrible battle. Bloom defeats the Trix by transforming into a fairy for the first time.
- It's a stormy night. Bloom is in her bed.*
Daphne: Bloom! Bloom! Can you hear me?
- Bloom groans.*
Bloom: Yes, I hear you!
Scene: Bloom's Dream
Daphne: Bloom! Bloom, we meet again, my little one.
Bloom: Where am I? This isn't Alfea College.
Daphne: I know, and we don't have much time.
Bloom: Time... time for what? Who are you?
Daphne: I am Daphne. Listen carefully, Bloom. You must find me.
Bloom: You are a dream.
- Bloom reaches out her hand and tries to touch Daphne.*
Daphne: I am real, Bloom.
- Bloom gasps.*
Daphne: Search for me, Bloom. I know you will find me.
Bloom: I will find you. I... I will find you!
- Bloom grunts.*
- Bloom grunts again.*
Bloom: Daphne, I will find you! Daphne!
- Rapidly transforms from her normal form to fairy form and back.*
Scene: School Yard
Bloom: No, it wasn't a nightmare.
Tecna: Try to give me more details.
Bloom: It's hard to explain, but, it was a lot more vivid than a dream.
- Tecna checks her PDA.*
Tecna: Uh-huh. Go on.
- Small scanning drone flies out of PDA and starts scanning Bloom.*
Bloom: There was a woman. She was calling to me.
Tecna: There is a strong possibility that was a psycho-magic message.
Bloom: Are you saying that she was trying to communicate with me?
Tecna: Through your dream, yes. From memory wave she left in your cortex, I came up with this.
- Shows Daphne picture on her PDA.*
Tecna: So what do you think? Is this her?
Bloom: It is! Daphne!
Tecna: You know her name?
Bloom: And I seen her somewhere! It was outside of my dreams.
Bloom: Of course! Now I remember! I was in the main square in Magix City, but she wasn't part of the crowd she was on... the facade of the large building! And she was looking at me.
- Flashback ends.*
Stella: She is real, so look her up in a library!
Scene: Alfea's Library
Bloom: I ask the library to do the search.
- Stands up on a searching platform.*
Bloom: Khm. Daphne!
- One book flys to the platform.*
Bloom: Wow, that was really quick! Just as fast as the internet. Let's see... Daphne... ah, no I don't wanna know what it means I want to know about the fairy named Daphne. Daphne the Fairy!
- Two books fly to the platform.*
Bloom: Hey, look at all this stuff! Ok, Daphne... here she is. Wow, princess of Domino and one of the supreme Nymphs of Magix? Daphne the Nymph of Magix!
- A lot of books fly from their bookshelves and try to get to the platform.*
Bloom: Oh! Yikes! Oh! Aw!
- Books try to get to her then start chaotically circle around her.*
Bloom: Wait a minute! Oh, no! Ah! Oh, enough books already! No!
- All books fall down to the ground.*
Faragonda: I'd say the library research system needs a complete overhaul.
Bloom: Ms Faragonda!
- Gratefully hugs her.*
Faragonda: It's ok, Bloom. It's all over. Feeling better?
Bloom: I think so.
Faragonda: Good, you can go then. You can do your research in other time.
Bloom: Thank you, ms Faragonda.
- Walks away.*
- Picks up one of the books.*
Faragonda: Daphne the Nymph. *Quickly closes this book.* Ms Barbatea.
Faragonda: Put the books back in the stacks and close the library.
Barbatea: Yes, of course... Wha... close the library?
Faragonda: Yes and don't use magic after what's happened you never know.
Barbatea: No magic?
Faragonda: There are powerful forces at work here, Barbatea.
Scene: Unknown Bar
- Darcy and Riven seat together at the same table.*
Darcy: I've been thinking about you Riven. Your talent, your ambition, your courage are wasted with the Specialists. I know you want more. My sisters and I can make you powerful.
Riven: Hm... Go on.
Darcy: We just wanna know you wanna be with us and that we can count on you... *Hypnotizes him.* to tell all about these stinking little fairies.
Scene: Winx's Dorm
Narrator: The next morning at Alfea college for fairies.
- Camera shows Alfea outside then goes into Bloom's and Flora's bedroom. Bloom yawns and wakes up.*
Bloom: Flora, you already packed?
Flora: I thought I'll leave a bit early. I can't wait to get home and see my family.
- Flora and Bloom get out from their room.*
Flora: I feel like I've been gone forever.
Tecna: Although your statement is emotional I must agree.
Bloom: Me too.
Stella: See you back in a couple of weeks, guys.
Musa: Enjoy spring break!
- Camera shows Gardenia then moves closely to it's streets showing Bloom riding a bicycle.*
Bloom: Ah! Spring break!
- Fire engine passing by stops. Mike is in its driver seat.*
Mike: He-hey there, sunshine!
Bloom: Hi, daddy!
Firefighter: Hi, Bloom.
Bloom: Oh, hi!
Mike: Headed for the shop down, I'll see at dinner.
Bloom: Yeah. Have a good day!
- Scene shows Bloom sometime later with Vanessa.*
Bloom: I so happy to be home, mom.
Vanessa: I'm so glad you're back and you sweet to help me out around the shop.
- Both walk inside of Vanessa's flower shop.*
Scene: Vanessa's Shop
Vanessa: Mhm, sorry, ms Jives, but I think I'm out of them.
- Bloom uses magic to recolor blue flowers into the pink.*
Bloom: Hey, mom!
- Ms Jives gasps in delight.*
Bloom: We do have some. Here you go!
Ms Jives: Oh, thank you! Oh!
- Walks away from the shop.*
Vanessa: It's nice to have an assistant with *Chuckles.* magic touch.
Scene: Bloom's Living Room
Bloom: I'm so happy to be home.
- Flashback shows where Bloom has been in past holidays then scene shows Vanessa and Mike hug staying in a door casing of Bloom's room while she sleeps.*
- Sometime later camera shows Bloom is having a restless dream then shows exactly what is happening in her dream. Firefighters including Mike extinguish a fire in an unknown building. Child's screams coming from inside.*
Mike: Hey! You've heard that? It's coming from inside!
- Gets into the building.*
Mike: There's baby here! I'm coming!
- Shows Bloom when she was a baby protected by the energy shield.*
- Little Bloom calms down as she sees Mike.*
Mike: Come here little one. Don't be afraid, I got you.
- Dream fades away. Bloom quickly wakes up.*
- Slows her breath.Mike and Vanessa get to the room and turn on the light.*
Vanessa: Bloom, what's the matter!
Mike: Did you had a bad dream. Don't be afraid, I got you.
Bloom: I dreamed you rescued a baby from the fire you said that same thing: "Don't be afraid, I got you." Who was that baby?
Vanessa: Oh, Bloom... ah!
Mike: Try to go back to sleep. We'll talk in the morning.
Bloom: It wasn't just dream, was it? It happened, it happened to me. I need to know the truth. Tell me the truth!
Mike: Ah, Vanessa?
Vanessa: Yes, Mike, I think it's time to tell Bloom, she needs to know.
Bloom: Know? What?
Mike: Everything. That baby you saw... that baby was you.
- Bloom gasps.*
Mike: Sixteen years ago I saved you from the fire.
Bloom: A fire? What was I doing in a fire?
Vanessa: We have no idea. Your father found you there.
Mike: It was a miracle. The whole place was up in flames, but the fire didn't touch you it protected you. I don't know how you get in that building. You're all alone, but you weren't afraid.
Vanessa: We knew there was something magical about you Bloom.
Bloom: But then this means that I'm... I'm not your daughter!
- Bursts into tears.*
Bloom: You've adopted me! Why didn't you ever tell me?
Mike: We were going to, Bloom! We were always planning to tell the truth as soon as you old enough to understand, bu then everything changed. Fairies, ogres, magic schools, I mean everything became so crazy and then all of the sudden we were just too late.
Vanessa: We're never meant to deceive you, Bloom. You are most important thing to us. You are everything to us! We loved you from the first moment we saw you and we will never stop.
Mike: You will always be our daughter.
Bloom: Yes, always. I love you, dad, mom.
- Camera zooms in from outside view of Alfea to its inner view. Alfea students return back to the school.*
Student 1: How is your vacation?
Student 2: It was great, *Together.* but too short!
- Both laugh.*
Scene: Bloom's and Flora's Living Room
- Camera moves from outside view of Alfea inside the Winx's dorm. Bloom depressed laying on her bed.*
- Flashback shows Bloom growing up.*
Flora: Don't be sad Bloom. I know it must be a shock, but remember your parents chose you.
Tecna: They love you.
Musa: So, in a way, nothing's really changed.
Bloom: I know, but now I have so many questions.
Stella: Questions? About what?
Bloom: I am a fairy. So how did I end up on good ol' non-magical Earth? And that's not all. Who are my birth parents? Is that where I got my powers?
Tecna: You're right. Those are a lot of questions.
Flora: Are you sure you wanna now the answers?
Bloom: I have to know who I am. Winx, will you help me?
Flora: Of course!
Tecna: I am right there.
Musa: You have our word.
Stella: You can count on us. Right, Winx?
Musa, Tecna and Flora: *Together.* Yeah! Right!
- Girls hug each over and laugh.*
Scene: Faragonda's office
Bloom: May i come in?
Faragonda: Yes, Bloom. I wanted to see you. I've been thinking about what happened in the library before spring break. *Bloom gasps.* I know that you are searching for Daphne.
Bloom: Daphne, yes!
Faragonda: Daphne is one of the supreme Nymphs of Magix. After careful thought, Bloom, I've decided to show you as much as I know about her. *Casts a spell.* Come.
- Room around Bloom and Faragonda changes to the environment of Lake Roccaluce.*
Bloom: Ha? Wow!
Faragonda: Daphne lived here, in a depths of Lake Roccaluce.
- Fish passing by floats through Bloom's body.*
Bloom: Ow! Ha?
- Faragonda goes inside a cave. Bloom follows her.*
Faragonda: Go ahead, Bloom. Don't be afraid.
- Bloom goes forward to a glow in the cave. From that glow Daphne appears.*
- Chest appears in Daphne's hands. It opens revealing a tiara inside. Bloom takes the chest. The vision fades away. Faragonda is exhausted. She mops her brow.*
Bloom: I... A...
Faragonda: Bloom, I shown you what I know about Daphne I hope it is enough.
Bloom: But I want to know more!
Faragonda: I understand, but I fear what you're doing dangerous. You must end your search now.
Scene: Cloud Tower's Canteen
- Camera shifts from outside Cloud Tower view to its canteen. Lucy and Mirta sitting on the same table eating.*
Stormy: Lets just blast her! We can't stop now!
Darcy: Bloom is the most powerful fairy in a magic dimension.
Icy: I know, sisters, but we need to proceed carefully. We can't just destroy her that would be wasteful.
Mirta: Why are you always plotting against them? Fairies aren't that bad!
Icy: I am sorry, were you actually speaking to me?
Mirta: *Frightened.* I only meant to say I think that maybe we all should try to get along...
Stormy: *Sarcastically interrupts Mirta.* That's sweet!
- Laughs. Other witches start laughing as well.*
Scene: Mirta's and Lucy's Dorm
Lucy: Mirta, what's wrong with you? Why do you say those crazy things?
Mirta: But, Lucy...
Lucy: All of Cloud Tower was laughing at you. Argh, it's just so embarrassing.
Mirta: It's the Trix! They're so mean!
Lucy: I like the Trix. I wanna to be just like them. And not like you.
- Walks away.*
Scene: Cloud Tower outdoors
- Camera shows outside view of Cloud Tower then moves closely to one of its platforms.*
Mirta: Those terrible Trix. They making Lucy just like them! I've got to do something.
- Starts channeling a spell.*
Mirta: Lucy and I've been friends forever I won't let the Trix ruin it! I've got powers too!
- Starts pronouncing the spell. Image of Trix appears in front of her.*
Icy: Sisters, I have got a plan. We're going to trick Bloom we'll make her think she's a witch and when she's all alone crying we'll reap her power right out of her.
Mirta: Oh, no! This is terrible I've got to find that girl! Trix turned Lucy against me I'll repay them in kind. I'll warm Bloom and expose them as a liars they are.
Scene: Magix City
- Bloom and Sky seating on the same table in unknown cafe in Magix City.*
Sky: Ha-ha-ha-ha, so we've tried it again and then we all fell and we've tried to get up, but... Bloom, you're not listening. What's wrong?
Bloom: Sorry, I was just thinking about what Faragonda said to me. I know I shouldn't feel this way, but everything's changed. I don't even know who I am anymore. I just have so many questions.
Sky: Well, let's see if we gonna find some answers.
Bloom: You know, I've been trying to find out about Daphne who she is, how we're related.
Sky: And, Faragonda told you to stop looking.
Bloom: If I can't use our library. I thought I could look in a Magic Archive at Cloud Tower.
Sky: You wanna break in a Cloud Tower? Ok, I'll help you.
Bloom: It's kinda crazy.
Sky: Hey, what're friends for?
Scene: Specialist's Dorm
Timmy: The Magic Archive? It's one of the greatest collections of magical books in the Magic Dimension.
Sky: Bloom's determined, so... what do we look for?
Timmy: There's a book there that will answer any question. You just have to ask.
Sky: That's sounds right.
Brandon: Yeah, but breaking into Cloud Tower is still completely crazy.
Sky: Listen, Brandon. I told Bloom I'll help her and I'll do it.
Brandon: Whatever, Sky. It's up to you. Just don't say I didn't warn you.
Timmy: I can show you how to find that book.
Riven: *Eavesdrops.* Well-well. Ha-ha. I know someone, who'll be pleased to know this.
- Telepathically contacts with Darcy.*
Darcy: Riven. I hear you.
Riven: I've got some news for you.
Darcy: Ow, goody.
Scene: Cloud Tower
- Scene shows Bloom and Sky driving to Cloud Tower on a Sky's Wind Rider.*
Sky: Almost there, Bloom.
- Sometime later in Cloud Tower.*
Bloom: So Timmy says there's one book, in particular, we should try to find?
Sky: Yep. And it looks like we're headed in a right direction.
Bloom: Thanks for coming with me, Sky. This must be it.
Sky: Bloom, think about it. Are you sure you wanna do this?
Bloom: I've got to find who I am, Sky.
- Both get inside the Magic Archive.*
Bloom: This place is enormous! I'm not sure where to start.
Sky: Timmy said, we know it when we see it. So I'd say this must be it. The book that answers whatever you ask
Bloom: Ok then, let's give it a try. I want to know who I really am.
- Vision appears to Bloom. In it Ancestral Witches show themselves.*
Lysslis: You are like us Bloom, you are the witch.
- Vision fades away. Bloom gasps.*
Bloom: Ow, Sky.
Sky: What is it? What did you see, Bloom?
Bloom: I saw three Ancient Witches and they'd told me that... that I'm like them. I'm a witch.
Sky: You're a witch? Oh, no!
- Pulls back away from her.*
Bloom: Sky, does it make that much of a difference to you? Ah! Sky? Oh, Sky. I see. I shouldn't have asked, but no I am a witch.
Sky: I'll take you to Alfea Bloom
Bloom: No, Sky. I can get back at my own.
Bloom: Please go.
Scene: Stella's Room
Stella: *Sleepy.* Ah, am i that late?
Flora: That's not why I'm here. I'm so worried, Bloom is missing. She never came back last night.
Tecna: Well we looked high and low. And Bloom is just nowhere to be found.
Musa: We have to go look for her, girls. Now!
Scene: Gloomy Wood Forest
- Bloom wakes up in a bush.*
Bloom: *Yawns.* Morning already? Oh. And I am no way near Alfea. Guess I better get in gear.
- Camera shifts to Mirta. She moves to Bloom.*
Mirta: According to my emo-images, I shouldn't be too far. Ah! I felt something, maybe it's her!
- Hides behind a tree.*
Bloom: Hey! Who's hiding there! Who are you?
Mirta: Hi, I'm Mirta.
Bloom: Hi, my name is Bloom.
Mirta: I know.
Bloom: You do?
Mirta: I've been looking for you. There's something really important that you need to know. The Trix *Bloom gasps.* are trying to trick you!
- Cameras shifts to Trix. Stormy throws a lighting bolt into one of the trees nearby.*
Stormy: Hm! Hm-hm-hm.
Darcy: Stop showing off Stormy. If you keep on like that you'll set a forest on fire.
Icy: Sisters we are here to find Bloom. Let's just try and stick with a program, so?
Darcy and Stormy: *Together.* Sorry, Icy.
Scene: Outside Alfea
Tecna: Ok, Winx, we have to find Bloom, and fast.
Flora: And the only way to do that is to use our powers.
Tecna, Stella and Musa: Right!
Winx: Magic Winx, Charmix!
- Transformation sequence begins.*
Stella: Stella, Fairy of the Shining Sun!
Flora: Flora, Fairy of Nature!
Musa: Musa, Fairy of Music!
Tecna: Tecna, Fairy of Technology!
- Transformation sequence ends.*
Stella: Winx, let's get to it! Ahm, which way did she go?
Flora: Well, something has seen Bloom walk right throw here and we standing right on it.
Stella: You mean the grass?
Flora: Super pollen!
- Casts a spell on the grass that creates an arrow which points Bloom's location.
Flora:Look, everybody, Bloom went that way! Grassy fields have an excellent memory.
Musa: We need to pinpoint her location. Ultrasonic probe!
- Releases a wave of sonic energy that scans the area.*
Musa: Scanning complete.
- Tecna receives scanning results from Musa.*
Tecna: Commencing data analysis, alright got it.
- Creates a hologram with map of the forest.*
Tecna: The probe detected fairy life form in Gloomy Wood right here.
- Points Bloom's exact location.*
Stella: Great! Wich means I get to do my favorite thing - light the place up! Rising sun!
- Starts radiating a lot of light.*
Stella: You, guys! Now that I brightened things up, let's go! Even with my powers, we don't have all day! Come on!
- Winx take off and fly to the Bloom's location.*
Scene: Gloomy Wood Forest
Mirta: The Trix wanna make you belive you are witch, Bloom.
Bloom: Agh, oh man! So I am not a witch! They tricked me! Oh, why would the be so cruel!
Icy: Why would we be so cruel? Oh, you know, for giggles. Bloom, I see you hanging out with Mirta the little witch who transforms emotions into images. That's good, cause nobody else wants to. He-he.
Bloom: You're horrible, Trix!
Mirta: You are mean!
- Icy laughts.*
Icy: Mean? No-no-no. We are evil.
Icy: You interfered with my plans, Mirta. I don't like that.
Mirta: *Gasps.* Bloom!
- Casts the vortex of ice that traps Bloom and Mirta inside of the ice prison.*
Icy: How sweet. Now let's get down there girls and reap the power right out of little's Bloom heart.
- Winx show up.*
Stella: Leave them alone.
- Launches sunbeam that melts ice prison.*
Stormy: I'll get you fairies!
- Summons two tornadoes that intercept Winx from both sides. Winx are trapped between them.*
Bloom: No! Bloom, Magic Winx, Charmix!
- Bloom transforms.*
- Transformation sequence ends.*
- Bloom tries to fly up closely to vortexes. but gets knocked down.*
- Icy as well as Darcy laugh. Other Winx are still trapped in between the tornadoes.*
Mirta: Stop it!
- Summons an image of monster that breaks Stormy concentration and frees Winx.*
Stormy: Argh, she broke my concentration.
Icy: That was not smart. I've had it with you Mirta! You're a pain in the neck, you're interfering little... little...ah, little...*Camera zooms in on a Mirta's shirt with the pumpkin on it's front.*... pumpkin? Why not.
- Mirta gasps.*
Winx: *Everyone, but Bloom, together.* Mirta! Ah!
- Icy transforms Mirta into the pumpkin.*
- Trix laugh, but get frightened as Bloom starts channeling huge energy burst.*
- Releases the wave following by the flame dragon that flies upwards then explodes.*
- Soon after that Winx(besides Bloom) lay down on the ground de-transformed.*
Stella: Hey, what happened?
Musa: Where is Bloom?
Tecna: She desapeared.
Stella: Not again. *Face plants back to the ground.*
Bloom: Hey! *Pulls her hand out of a bush.* I'm over here!
Winx: *Everyone, but Bloom, together.* Bloom!
- Everyone gets to Bloom who's laying down on the ground.*
Bloom: He-hey, guys!
Tecna: You really took care of the Trix.
- Helps her get up.*
Bloom: I guess so, but look what they did to Mirta! Poor thing.
Flora: Icy spell was dark magic, but I'll try to help her. Let's get her back to Alfea.
Scene: Bloom's and Flora's Living Room
- Camera shows outside view of Alfea then moves closely to Bloom's and Flora's living room. Bloom is sitting at a desk while Kiko chews a pencil.*
Bloom: Ah, I just can't seem to focus at all. I keep thinking about Sky and what happened at Cloud Tower. He hasn't called me since.
- Kiko shows that he got an idea.*
Bloom: Hm? *Kiko tries to show her what to do.* Me? You think I should call him?
- Picks up her phone and calls him. Camera shifts to Specialists' dorm showing that Sky's phone laying on his bed while he is not in a room.*
Bloom: What's the point? *Hangs up the phone.* He thinks I'm a witch. It's no wonder he's not picking up. Kiko you gave me bad advice!
Scene: Red Fountain Stadium
Narrator: Meanwhile, at Red Fountain.
- Camera shows Red Fountain outside view then shows Specialists training at the stadium. Sky and Riven have a duel with swords, Sky wins.*
Riven: I'll get you for that Sky!
- Camera shows Saladin and Codotorta are observing Specialists training.*
Saladin: All is going well, Codatorta.
Codatorta: It will be a great show, Saladin.
Saladin: I have high hopes for your's dragons exhibition.
Codatorta: My boys and I will astound everyone.
Saladin: Red Fountain school must show itself to advantage. I invited some very important people.
Scene: Specialists' Dorm
- Camera shows Sky in a phone conversation with Bloom.*
Sky: Bloom? Hey, it's Sky. Sorry, I haven't called you. I've been kinda busy. *Scene shifts to Bloom.* I've been training for the exhibition.
Bloom: Oh, that's ok. I just wanna to explain about the other night. *Scene shifts back to Sky.* I found out that I'm not a witch it was just some stupid trick.
Sky: Ha? Oh! Well, that's a relief.
- Camera shifts to Bloom.*
Bloom: Yeah, but it seems the Trix are out to get me and I don't even know why! I really need to talk to you. *Camera moves back to Sky as he approaches Diaspro's portrait.* Can we meet up? Maybe at the exhibition?
- Scene shifts to Bloom.*
Sky: The exhibition?
Bloom: Yeah! What do you think?
Sky: Ah, look... A-a-a... I'm sorry Bloom it's only for VIPs. I've gotta go, bye. *Hangs up the phone.* Ah, man!
- Scene shifts to Bloom.*
- Sometime later in a Specialists' dorm.*
Sky: Timmy I'm in big trouble!
Timmy: What do you mean?
Sky: About Bloom and Diaspro, the princess I supposed to marry, but I'm in love with Bloom.
Timmy: Oh, well, I'm sure there's solution to this. Let me think... Diaspro is gonna be here today, right?
Timmy: So, give her the facts! Tell her everything!
Sky: You want me to do what!?
Timmy:Tell her, you love somebody else! Tell her, you love Bloom!
Scene: Musa's and Tecna's Living Room
- Scene shows Musa and Tecna doing their own stuff when suddenly Bloom, Flora and Stella get into the room.*
Bloom: I don't care!
Flora: But it's crazy!
- Musa gasps as her music book falls down.*
Stella: Oh, Bloom, come on!
Flora: Be reasonable!
Tecna: What is going on?
Stella: Bloom wants to go to the boys' exhibition at Red Fountain.
Musa: Did you get the invitation?
Flora: She so did not. That's a problem.
Musa: But Bloom you can't!
Flora: That's what I said!
Bloom: But I really need to talk with Sky. Face to face.
Stella: Because you like him?
Bloom: *Embaraced.* No Stella, we're just friends.
Stella: Well, in that case, I don't see any reason to do anything crazy.
Bloom: Stella, I do like him, but I don't know what he thinks. I just really need to talk to him, today.
Flora: Ok, Bloom we'll help you get in.
Scene:Red Fountain Outside
- Camera shows outside view of Red fountain then its outskirts.*
Unknown person: Hey, you girls! What do you think you're doing here!
Bloom: Ah... nothing! You know, just hanging out.
Unknown person: Hey! Wait! Where're you going! Stop!
- While everyone else runs straight Bloom hides in a room thus allowing her to get inside.*
Unknown person: Oh, great! I lost them! Bunch of juvenile delinquents!
Scene:Red Fountain Corridors
- Bloom walks through the corridors of Red Fountain and gasps as she approaches King Erendor and Queen Samara.*
Bloom: Ah, excuse me.*Talks to herself.* Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. Ha?
- Bloom sees Diaspro dragging Sky.*
Sky: Diaspro, wait.
Bloom: Who's that?
- Scene shifts closely to Diaspro and Sky.*
Diaspro Sky! Oh, Sky! Be serious!
Sky: Diaspro, I am.
- Bloom is peeking into room, that Sky and Diaspro are in, trying to eavesdrop them.*
Diaspro I know that you love me! After all, you're my boyfriend.
Sky: Agh, Diaspro.
Bloom: *Pulls away from the door.* Her boyfriend?
- Scene around her changes to black representing her thoughts.*
Bloom: It's another trick. These horrible witches there doing to me again!
Scene: Red fountain Stadium
- Scene shows Specialists on their Wind Riders at the exhibition. Riven rams Sky causing him to fall down from his Wind Rider. Brandon immediately stops trying to help him.*
Brandon: Sky! Is everything ok? Are you hurt?
Sky: No, just a few bruisers.
Brandon: Argh, I had it with Riven!
Riven: Huh! Whatever.
Timmy: Hey, guys, this is not the time! We've gotta do the dragon show.
- Gates to the stables are open. Dragons come out to the scene.*
Scene:Red Fountain Corridors
Bloom: *With treatening voice.* I am not falling for it again! What do you want?
Diaspro: What are you talking about?
Bloom: Well, this time, I fight back. Bloom! Magic Winx Charmix!
- Transformation sequence begins.*
- Transformation sequence ends.*
Diaspro: I don't know what's your problem is, but if it's a fight you want. Diaspro Princess!
- Diaspro transforms as well.*
Diaspro:You asked for it!
- Diaspro launches a ring that breathy traps Bloom, but she manages to break it.*
Bloom: That's it!
- Launches two fireballs, but Diaspro's defensive barrier manages to repel them.*
Diaspro: As for you, you lunatic!
- Creates six gems that start shooting energy beams. Bloom manages to dodge two beams then counterattacks with fireball slamming Diaspro into the wall.*
Diaspro: You're little... Argh!
Scene: Red fountain Stadium
- Sky, Brandon, Riven and Timmy stand in a middle of the stadium. Their dragons circling around them.*
Riven: No hard feelings about the incident earlier, right?
Sky: Well, Riven. *Pulls out his boomerang.* Now, that you're mentioned it...
- Sky launches his boomerang, that on his way back almost hits Riven causing him to lost control over his dragon.*
Sky:...none what's or whether.
- Commands his dragon to get up and attack Sky's one.*
- Sets his dragon on the Riven's dragon.*
Codatorta: *At the back seats.* Those fools! It's a dragon show, not a dragon battle!
- Gets on top of his dragon, then uses his whip to calm down dragons.*
Codatorta: Back! Get back! What's that?
- After a small quake hole emerges from the ground. Bloom and Diaspro appear from it.*
Bloom: So, have you had enough?
Diaspro: Why? Have you?
- Diaspro launches a bunch of energy beams from her gem. Bloom dodges first ones, blocks other ones, then counterattacks destroying gems that were levitating around Diaspro.*
Diaspro: You are crazy!
- Bloom attacks Diaspro one last time. Diaspro is pinned to the ground.*
Bloom: Oh, no.
- Turns to Sky and Diaspro. Diaspro gets up and hugs him.*
Diaspro: Oh, Sky!
Diaspro: What is the matter with you? This is the man I'm going to marry!
Sky: Hey! Hey! Wait, Bloom! I...
- Lands down depressed.*
- Scene briefly shifts to the tribunes.*
Saladin: Isn't she one of your students, Faragonda?
Faragonda: Yes, she is.
Saladin: Oh! She has ruined my exhibition!
Faragonda: Please forgive me, Saladin.
Griffin: Well, I see it's not just my students who can behave badly.
- Camera moves to King Erendor and Queen Samara*
Erendor: This is ridiculous! I take my leave.
- Leaves with Samara and his guards.*
- Camera returns to Bloom, circling around her, background changes to black to represent her thoughts.*
Scene: Bloom's and Flora's Living Room
- Camera shows outside view of Alfea then moves closely to Bloom's and Flora's living room.*
Bloom: I've made a complete fool of myself! In front of everybody on Magix! And, Sky... I thought maybe.., but he with that Diaspro. I can't stay here.
- Opens the door in a dorm. Everyone else doing their own things and do not notice Bloom.*
Bloom: I'm sorry.
- Closes the door. Casts a spell to force a plant to grow to allow herself to get out of dorm without being noticed by Winx.*
Bloom: Time to go, Kiko. Come on up. Goodbye. Gets down with her case and Kiko. Then runs out off Alfea to the bus that goes to Magix City.
Scene: Magix City
- Gets out from the bus. As she walks by memories of the Winx show up.*
Bloom: I'm really gonna miss you, guys.
- Stormy in one of the buildings notices Bloom passing by and tries to follow her.*
Bloom: Goodbye, Magix.
- Teleports away.*
Scene: Unknown bar
Stormy: ...And just like that - she said: "Goodbye, Magix" and she disapeared!
Icy: She wimped out! How utterly perfect!
Darcy: I hear Gardenia is lovely this time of year.
Scene: Living Room
- Camera shows outside view of Gardenia, then Mike's, Vanessa's and Bloom's home, then moves inside it.*
Mike: It's alright, Bloom. You don't need to explain anything. You've made your choice and we respect your decision.
Bloom: I hope I haven't disappointed you.
Vanessa: Oh, Bloom. As long as you are true to yourself you will never disappoint us.
Bloom: Thank you, mom and dad.
- Sometime later, a scene shows Bloom in her living room laying on her bed late at night. Suddenly, she hears screams of Mike and Vanessa. Vanessa and Mike are tied up above a magical vortex.*
Icy: Surprise! *Laughs.*
Mike: Bloom! Get out of here!
Bloom: Mom! Dad! Why are you doing this to us? What do you want from me?
Stormy: You actually don't know, do you?
Bloom: Leave my parents alone!
- Icy laughs.*
Icy: Say goodbye, Bloom!
- Bloom gasps. Her parents fall down to the vortex.*
Bloom: No! Bloom, Magic Winx Charmix!
- Transformation sequence starts.*
- Transformation sequence ends. Bloom gets into the vortex. Her parents scream as they continue to fall.*
Bloom: Mom! Dad! I'm coming! Gottcha!
- Pulls them out of the vortex.*
Icy: Really? You're ridiculous, fairy!
- Blasts Bloom, Mike and Vanessa. Bloom tries to get up but gets knocked out again by Darcy and then once again by Stormy.*
Icy: Give it up, Bloom! Your struggle will end.
Bloom: What do you want?
Icy: We're here for the power. The power of the Dragon's Flame.
Icy: Our Ancestor Witches found the source of the grates power in the magic dimension.*Flashback briefly fades away.* It was in you, Bloom. *Flashbacks reappears.* But then that meddler your insufferable sister Daphne *Flashback fades away once again.*
Bloom: Daphne is... my sister?
Icy: Try to keep up ok, Bloom? *Flashback reappear.* She brought you here to Gardenia. So for daring to intervene the Ancients got rid of her. *Flashback ends.* Then they destroyed Domino, your home planet, for good measure. And we're here to get what rightfully belongs to us, the Dragon's Flame, and you can't stop us. Right, sisters?
Darcy and Stromy: *Together.* Right.
- Bloom finally gets up.*
Bloom: I can try.
Icy: Oh, yeah?
- Pins her to the bookcase and traps her in an ice prison. Trix laugh.*
Icy: You are the guardian fairy of the greatest power in the Magic Dimension. But not anymore. Ready, sisters?
- The Trix turn the whole scene dark purple and summon the Vacuums.*
Icy: And now, sisters, we will take Bloom's power.
- The Trix walk into position.*
- Bloom strains and the Trix laugh maliciously. Dragon's Flame bursts out of her heart.*
Bloom: Oh no!
- Dragon's Flame gets sucked into the Vacuums. *
Icy: The Dragon Flame is OURS!
- The Trix laugh.*
Icy: Sisters, I think we can go.
- The Trix disappear and everything returns to normal. Bloom falls out of the ice wall and hits the ground, returning to civilian form.*
Bloom: The Trix took the Dragon Flame. *Sobs.*
- Screen fades to black. Ending credits sequence.*