How will I ever finish this now?
What did you say?
Magic in My Heart
Scene: Alfea's Roof
- Stormy is crouched on Alfea's roof at night, a magic sphere floating in front of her.*
Stormy: Search and find a way to see where they hide the Codex key.
Musa: Hey! Witch!
- Stormy groans and turn her head around to see Musa and Tune behind her.
Musa: It's two a.m. Shouldn't you be upside down in a cave somewhere?
- Stormy sits up and walks towards Musa.*
Stormy: You should've checked the whether before coming outside, Musa. Don't you know there's a big storm coming?
- Stormy laughs while clouds fill the sky and lighting starts.*
Musa: I hate to break into you, but the wind is about to change!
- Musa transforms into her Winx and the instrumental version of the song We Are the Winx.*
Tune: Be careful.
Musa: Bring the thunder, Stormy!
Stormy: Oh, I'm gonna bring more than that. See I'm wearing Lord Darkar's Gloomix! Check it!
- Stormy attacks Musa. Musa flies back and hits the roof of Alfea's tower. Stormy laughs in victory.*
Stormy: Stormcloud, give me your power! Nighty night, Musa!
Musa: Beat boost!
- Stormy is brought down by the beat boost.*
Musa: Entadori melacori metaklori faniki fundanence!
Stormy: Are you trying to break up my storm?
- Musa continues her chant*
Stormy: Well that retro outer realm mumbo jumbo weather dance isn't gonna cut it.
- Stormy looks up, her storm clouds are fading*
Stormy: Hey! There should have a been a cloud of thunder there. What? The clouds are parting?
Musa: Your little storm blew over.
- Musa launches an attack at Stormy and Stormy falls down to the ground.*
Stormy: Oh, you're so gonna pay for that, Musa!
Palladium: What's going on down there?
Student 1: Hey! There's a witch!
Student 2: Let's go get her!
- Stormy lets go of the magic ball in her hand.*
Stormy: This isn't over yet.
- Stormy departs and flies off.*
- Musa sighs and lays down on her back.*
Tune: Bravo! Musa, I'm most impressed!
- Musa and Layla are talking.*
Layla: So, you're excited for our big show, tomorrow night?
Musa: I guess.
Layla: What do mean you guess? It's gonna be awesome, Musa. You're gonna rock Red Fountain.
Musa: I think maybe, I'm nervous.
Layla: You have no reason to be nervous.
- Layla plays hip-hop music whilst Piff screams.*
Layla: Hey, let me show you my game.
- Layla shows Musa her dance routines.*
Musa: Sweet moves, Layla! You've got kind of an old world dance fusion going on!
Layla: I used to sneak out of my palace and learn these moves from street performers.
Tune: Street performers?
Musa: I bet your prim 'n' proper parents loved that!
Layla: Like I told them.
- Musa and Layla both laugh.*
Scene: Darkar's Fortress
- Stormy is looking at herself in the mirror.*
Stormy: Urgh! Good bye! Argh. I'll miss you beautiful, gorgeous face. Gotta become a bobbly and dorky looking fairy! hmm.
- Stormy clicks her finger, turns her hair red, transforms into a fairy and rubs Musa's drawing from her mirror.*
Stormy: You're over, Musa!
Scene: Red Fountain
Student 1: But don't you have a girlfriends?
Brandon: I do but see, we've already talked it out. I mean this good luck kiss is for charity. We're raising money to get the Jousting team new uniforms.
Student 1: Well we'll have to run and find our purses first.
Student 2: Can we leave you a bit of lipstick before we go?
- The girls run off.*
Brandon: Sure but just leave it on my cheek, okay? huh? What's this? They actually left me lipstick? haha. ooh. Hey there? You wanna kiss a hero? Doesn't cost much and it's all for a good cause.
Stormy: urgh! Get lost, loser!
Musa: I'm thinking of doing this one.
- Musa starts singing.*
Musa: When I want to ride the wind, it slips away so fast! When to the fall.
Stormy: Sounds awful!
Musa: Now I need to know why I got wings at all.
Stella: Amazing, Musa. That's the one you should do and now let's move on to practice our little number.
Musa: Wait, I wanna try this song that has this Sax Solo. That might be better.
- Stella throws a Saxophone to Musa.*
Musa: Be a little more careful, Stella! This is my dad's Saxophone!
Ho-Boe: I don't care what happens to that old thing!
Ho-Boe: Haha! Surprised? How's my little angel been?
Stormy: hmm, looks like Musa's gonna be way easier to get to than I thought!
Stormy: I was in the realm on business and I thought I'd swing by and I have to say, I thought I'd find you in a library, not a soundstage.
Faragonda: There's a concert tomorrow at Red Fountain and Musa will be performing a song. Your daughter is quite talented, you know, most gifted musicians we've ever had at Alfea.
Musa: Thanks Miss F. you gonna be able to come to the show tomorrow night, dad?
Musa: What's up?
Ho-Boe: Why haven't you told me about any of this, Musa?
Musa: Well, I was gonna but I just wanted to wait until...
Ho-Boe: I would like to have a talk with you outside, young lady in private.
- Musa, Stella and Layla gasps*
Scene: Outside of Red Fountain
Hoe-Boe: You've been telling everyone that I still write songs? That I still perform? Fragaonda asked me if I had a new album coming out and I didn't know what to say. I looked like a fool!
Musa: I'm sure you didn't.