To obtain the Water Stars, Stella, Musa and Tecna must find their way through a maze with obstacles testing their commitment to possess the Stars.
After Ophir laid Musa on the ground, Riven jumps on him and they start to fight. Sky and Timmy separate them a few minutes later and Riven realize his misinterpretation of Flora's video. Musa tells Riven she is happy he fought and came for her and they reconcile.
At the base of the Red Tower was a small door with something written on it in. An ancient script which Bloom could read and which said that only the magical with noble hearts and pure souls could enter the Tower. The Winx used their Fairy Dust on themselves to remove all the darkness in them and except Bloom, whose Enchantix was incomplete, the Winx girls first used their Miniaturization powers, making them small enough to go through the door of the Golden Kingdom.
Stella presents their case to Council of Elders. In order to obtain the Water Stars that can defeat Valtor, Stella, Musa, and Tecna must find their way through the Crystal Labyrinth, testing their commitment to possess the Stars.
Tecna follows her logical sense, and finds Arcadia. There, she presents two doors: one leads to the place of numbers as the other leads to warm and happy memories. Tecna first chooses the door with the memories but is told that in order to obtain the Water Stars, she would have to choose numbers over emotion. Upset, Tecna gives in and gives up her emotions.
Stella follows the path that is "the prettiest". Arcadia presents Stella with two doors; one showing her beautiful face, and the other barely showing a face. She must give up her beautiful face to receive the water stars. Stella chooses the ugly face and gives up her beauty.
Musa follows the harmony and the vibrations of the walls. Rushing to find Arcadia, she is presented with two doors; one is the exit as the other is her mother. She is put into tears, as she misses her mother very much. Arcadia notes that Tecna and Stella had already passed the maze and presents Musa with the ultimate choice. Musa chooses the exit but before she leaves, her mother tells her that she is very proud of Musa.
The Winx are back together. Stella has no face, Tecna has no emotions and Musa is heartbroken. Because of their sacrifices, Arcadia presents the Winx with the water stars. Before they depart, Arcadia gives Tecna back her emotions because she was too boring speaking by the numbers. Stella is given back her beauty in replace of her "ugly mug". Musa, however, is not given back her mother, but is reminded that her mother will always lives inside her heart.
While the other Winx were away Bloom, the Specialists and Ophir are relaxing. Ophir teaches Roven his fighting tactics; the two begin to form a strong bond. As they play games together, they are attack by the Trix led by their unwavering hate of their defeat by the pixies and Valtor's encouragement. Icy places ancient crow dust on Bloom which nullifies her powers. All seemed lost until the remainder of their friends return from the Golden Kingdom. They use convergence and send the Trix flying. Away from their enemies, the Trix decide to lie about their failure in destroying the Winx to Valtor; not wanting to upset him further.
The Winx girls on the other hand cheer as they now have way to defeat Valtor; using the Water Stars.
- Riven and Ophir fight over Musa.
- Riven and Musa reconcile.
- The Winx meet the Eldest Fairy, Arcadia.
- Tecna, Stella and Musa enter the Crystal Labyrinth.
- Stella chooses the mission over her looks.
- Tecna chooses the mission over her emotions.
- Musa chooses the mission over her mother.
- Tecna and Stella get their best traits back and three of them obtain the Water Stars.
- The Winx now have the weapon that can defeat Valtor.
- The Winx use their Fairy Dust to remove the dark qualities in their heart, which unlocks their Miniaturization allowing them to shrink.
- At the end of the 4Kids version of the episode, Bloom mistakenly said Aisha in place of Tecna when congratulating Stella, Musa and Tecna on their bravery in the labyrinth.
- Bloom was part of the convergence with the other Winx girls at the end despite not having her powers.
- In one scene, Stella's wings are not fully colored.
- Stormy's glove disappears in several scenes. There is also one scene in which her arm gloves become full-on gloves.
- At one point, Musa's wings are much lower than they should be.
- At times, Flora's wing pattern is different.
- When Darcy and Stormy both attack the Specialists and Ophir, Timmy's hair is styled like Riven's.
- There is one scene in which Stella's glove is a much darker color than usual. At the same time, her reflection does not have wings.
- When the Cinélume dub of the episode was originally broadcast on Cartoon Network Asia, "labyrinth" was misspelled as "labirinth". This error was later fixed in DVD releases.
- There were a few times Aisha's Enchantix reverted to their original colors.
- Icy's choker colors were inverted at one point.
- Before Sky even said to Timmy to grab his leg, Timmy is already grabbing it.
- In the box there are only three Water Stars but six are seen in the next episode.
- When Bloom reveals she did not miniaturize with the others, the inside of her dress is flat with no ruffles.
- At one point, Stella's tiara is orange.
“Nobody takes down my buddies! And NOBODY hits on my girlfriend!”
“What?! If anything it's *gasps*... Layla”
“Nice to see you go to bat for me, Riven.”
“Everyone has a dark side to their character. Vanity, pride...”
“Yeah well, I think Layla is totally amazing. I mean, look at her face and I can't help but smile!”
“Let's see what should I do with you?? I know, how about we reenact the night we first met? I seem to remember sealing you up in a block of ice!”
“Is that really you?”
“Yes sweetie, you've grown up so beautifully.”
“Yeah, well tell that to my boyfriend when he sees this mug.”
“Luck has no bearing on the outcome of mission.”
“And as for you, Musa, I don't have the power to give you back your mother, but I want you to know that she will forever live in your heart.”