Faragonda is concerned: as each Fairy Animal has a special talent, they need to solve the mystery of the Digmole. The Winx and Roxy receive the Stones of Memories to travel back in time. Only in this way, they will be able to save the Digmoles.
Using the Stones of Memories, the Winx travel back to a time when Digmoles thrived so they can save them from extinction and uncover their secret.
At Kalshara's lair, Kalshara reveals that she will create an army of her imprisoned fairy animals, but to do that, she needs the Ultimate Power of the Fairy Animals. Kalshara then asks Brafilius to make the last Digmole talk, because they were trusted the secret of the Ultimate Power. Brafilius accidentaly frees birds, but later he brings them back in the cage. Kalshara then turns into a lion and tells the digmole that they have much to discuss.
At Alfea, in Faragonda's office, the Winx and Faragonda talk about the bird that caught the last digmole. Faragonda is very worried about it. Roxy says that they can't travel in the past to found another digmoles. Faragonda then says that they can. She brings the Winx and Roxy to the Hall of Memories and introduces the Stone of Memories with which they can go back in time. When the Winx said that they are ready, Faragonda multiplies the Stone of Memories into 7 Stones of Memories. Faragonda informs them that when one Stone is activated, the others appear and shine. She also warns them that they can change the future if they do something big in the past.
The Winx travel back into the past, finding themselves to remain at Alfea, though in the past as shown by the old logo. The Winx enter the school, trying to remain inconspicuous. The Winx hear of a fairy animal exhibition being held later by overhearing a conversation Young Griselda has with a few other students, and decide to check it out thinking that it could be the solution to their problems. They see many different fairy animals playing with each other. Stella creates new retro outfits for the Winx to blend in wither their environment better. They proceed to investigate the scene, but are immediately knocked over by a fairy with a bonded digmole. They decide to talk to her at a later time.
Headmistress Mavilla arrives to start the fairy animal exhibition, reemphasizing the importance of fairy animal training to magical development. Though the first two displays go off without a hitch, the fairy with the bonded digmole creates a mess, losing her digmole which incites a flying scarret into releasing sharp feathers when it is stopped, landing in a racoon which flies away in a panic. The fairy of the bonded scarret transforms to try and calm it down to no avail.
The Winx decide to take action and transform to rescue the animals that escaped. They fail to recover the scarret, but successfully managed to calm to racoon down and return it to its fairy, also rescuing the klutzy fairy. They get confronted by Deerbeetles on the ground but are unable to make any sudden movements in fear of provocation. They are thankfully rescued by a skilled student tamer who sends the deer Beatles away, who vanishes.
The klutzy fairy wakes up from her slumber, thanking the Winx for helping her. At Mavilla's office, She is reprimanded for losing her fairy animal, ruining the exhibition and putting the school in danger. The fairy apologises but the headmistress declares that it is not enough, and reveals her name to be Faragonda much to the surprise of the Winx.
Mavilla thanks the Winx and Roxy for their intervention in the Fairy Animals' exhibition, and asks them if they are from another school. The Winx are hesitant to reply so as to not let Mavilla know they are from Alfea of the future, but Roxy proudly answers by saying they are from a place where all Fairy Animals live free in their natural habitat, insinuating Mavilla's teachings are immoral. Mavilla rebukes her saying that their program is based on the Tome of Nature, a book that contains all there is to know about Fairy Animals.
- Faragonda reveals to the Winx and Roxy, the Hall of Memories.
- The Winx and Roxy receive Stones of Memories which will help them to go back in time to save the Digmoles.
- The Winx and Roxy travel back to Alfea in the past to learn more about the Digmoles' secret.
- The Winx and Roxy meets Young Faragonda, Young Griselda and Mavilla, the previous Alfea headmistress.
- Fall Free - Used by Brafilius to bring the fairy animals to Kalshara, but failed.
- Animal Trapper - Used by Brafilius to trap the released fairy animals.
- Floating Agile Innovation - Used by Brafilius to bring the Digmole to Kalshara, but failed.
- Light Spectrum - Used by Stella against the Crowrats.
- Infinite Echo - Used by Musa against the Crowrats.
- Protection of Waves - Used by Aisha to defend Stella.
- Digital Room - Used by Tecna to defend Musa.
- Red Dragon Orb - Used by Bloom to stop young Faragonda from falling.
- We're Magic All the Way
- Winx Let the Power Shine (Instrumental)
- Bloomix the Power of the Dragon
- The Magic World of Winx
- This episode marks the first appearance of the Hall of Memories, the Stone of Memories and Mavilla.
- It is revealed in this episode that Faragonda, Griselda and Kalshara were once students at Alfea.
- Oddly, Griselda is not as old as Faragonda as both were seen at Alfea when Faragonda was only a student.
- This episode marks the first appearance of Roxy's transformation since Season 4.
- This episode also marks the first appearance of Roxy's re-animated transformation.
- Originally, this episode along with the first episode was planned to be aired on November 22, 2015 in the US but was moved to November 29, 2015 instead. But later, it was revealed that Season 7 was postponed due to technical issues.
- The part where Musa uses her Bloomix spell, Infinite Echo is a recycled scene from "Acheron." This later reoccurs in "Lost in a Droplet."
- In a couple of scenes, Bloom's bangs are translucent or are fully opaque.
- In one scene, Flora's ear can be seen through her hair.
“Come on! Let's move!”
“We're still at Alfea?”
“Of course Stella can make even retro look good.”
“I know we're not supposed to expose ourselves, but...”
“We really didn't need this.”
“You need to calm down.”
“From a place where all Fairy Animals live free in their natural habit.”
“I do hope you will find your visit to Alfea pleasant and educational. ”