That's not how you do it!
To restore the balance of nature on Paradise Bay, the Winx need to grow a new Gem of Light by traveling into the Drop MiniWorld.
- Winx Club
- Fairy Animals
- Arrow of Domino - Used by Bloom against the black blob but failed.
- Tide of Andros - Used by Aisha against the black blob but failed.
- Cry-Cry Drops - Used by Aisha to help the Gems of Light grow again.
- This is the first episode in this season which does not feature any transformation sequences.
- The part where Musa uses her Tynix spell is a reused scene from "Acheron," something that previously occurred in "Young Fairies Grow Up."
- Elas' horn appears to be orange even though his horn has been turned into silver in "The Magic Stones".
“Learn to respect Flowers! Learn to respect Plants! Learn to respect Nature!”
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.