That's not how you do it!
At Alfea, the ongoing battle between the Trix and the Alfea fairies escalates in intensity. Meanwhile, the Winx use their Stones of Memories to reverse time and visit a historical Alfea. The Winx encounter Mavilla and a young Faragonda, who are able to assist them in their search for the Golden Butterfly.
To restore light to the heart of Alfea, the Winx go back in time to search for the Golden Butterfly, recruiting the help of a young Faragonda.
- Winx Club
- Fairy Animals
- Faragonda/Young Faragonda
- Golden Butterfly
- Aura of the Ultimate Power - Used by the Trix to protect themselves and to attack Alfea.
- Strength of the Ultimate Power - Used by the Trix against the Specialists.
- Dome of the Ocean - Used by Daphne to prevent the Specialists from falling.
- Tornado of Lightning Bolts - Used by Stormy against the Winx.
- This episode marks the first appearance of the Golden Butterfly.
- This marks the final appearance of the Tynix transformation.
- This marks the final hearing of the Tynix song.
- In one scene, Roxy is seen with smaller wings.