Don't Spoil the Party
A pinch of Fairy Dust will do it!
- 1 Synopsis
- 2 Plot
- 3 Major Events
- 4 Debuts
- 5 Characters
- 6 Spells Used
- 7 Songs
- 8 Script
- 9 Trivia
- 10 Easter Eggs
- 11 Mistakes
- 12 Quotes
- Riven returns to the Specialists.
- The Winx and Twinkly arrive at Lumenia and meet Queen Dorana for the first time.
- The Winx discover that Valtor has return and meet Obscurum during their first encounter.
- The Winx earn their Cosmix powers.
- Obscurum plans an attack at the Core of Lumenia.
- Sunrise Power - Used by Stella against the darkness barrier.
- Fire Blow - Used by Bloom against the Golem Monsters but failed.
- Shining Aura - Used by Stella against the Golem Monsters but failed.
- Morphix Power - Used by Aisha to cover up the hole.
- A clip of the episode was shown at the Brand Licensing Europe, in London, UK on October 9, 2018.
- This episode along with the first episode was premiered at the International Rome film Festival on October 20, 2018 to celebrate the Winx's 15th anniversary.
- However, only snippets of the episode was shown due to the season's animation still being animated by the time of its premiere.
- This episode was released on RaiPlay and RaiPlay Yoyo along with the first and third episode as a preview for its official premiere on April 15, 2019.
- This marks the final appearance of the Butterflix transformation and its final hearing of the song.
- This marks the first appearance of the Cosmix transformation and its hearing of the song.
- This episode marks Valtor's and Riven's first appearance since "A New Beginning" and "The Anthem" respectively.
- This also marks the return of the Mark of Valtor as well.
- The song Musa listens on her headphone is the Mythix transformation song, The Legendarium World of Mythix.
- A poster of Bloom and Flora in their Season 5 attire can be seen in their dorm room.
- When the Winx are flying to Lumenia, several references can been seen which is:
- The Lumenia's light rivers bears some resemblance to the Rainbow MiniWorld.
- During the Cosmix transformation, several references from the older transformations are made which is:
- Bloom's final pose resembles a Winx stock art of hers.
- Musa crossing her hands when transforming is a reference to her original Winx transformation from the first three seasons.
- Aisha's transformation sequences starting from her shoes right up to her clothes is a reference to her Believix transformation.
- Tecna making her acrobatic move in her transformation is a reference to her Magic Charmix transformation in the Specials.
- In one scene, Bloom's eye shadow in her Butterflix form is purple instead of light blue.
- Tecna has a different background in her final pose during the Cosmix transformation.
- However, this issue has been corrected when the episode officially aired on Rai YoYo.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.