- Previous Transformation: Dark Sirenix
- Next Transformation: None
The transformation is only obtained by the Trix, after they have turned Griffin into a crow and taken control of Cloud Tower and witches. Icy explains her intentions to conquer the magic dimension, then the three sisters converge their magic, first, to allow Cloud Tower to fly to some magic schools and finally, removing their Witch outfit with a new improved ones.
The Trix have the look of old witches and somewhat emblematic of the 1990s, except the colors are less dark and have a cloth like appearance rather than a shine. The outfits are either akin to full body suit or a dress, consists of black wraps (wrapping a certain part of the upper body), straps that either wrap or serve as a decorative. Hair is tied up and have highlights. Eye makeup covers the entire eyelid, feathers outward, above the eyelid and lower eyelid.
The skills they possess are very few, but were a few that has been shown:
- By absorbing the magic schools' powers, they converge and create black stones that are more powerful than the Winx's Bloomix. (614)
- Manifest powerful magical blasts through convergence. (604, 605, 610 and 626)
- They also become more powerful in the Legendarium World when using their spells. Additionally, Selina granted them the powers and fictional status of the Three Powerful Witches from the book.
- This is the third time that the Trix receive a transformation before the Winx. The first was the Gloomix and the second was Dark Sirenix.
- This is the first forms where all the Trix members have their hair tied in a ponytail.
- This transformation is hardly obtained by any witch, much less in the Comics.
- Even though Darcy has ponytail, Icy is still the only member of the Trix with longest hair, as shown in different seasons.
- Looking at Darcy's pigtail, you could say that Icy has less hair than Darcy in its different forms.
- This would be the only transformation that they obtained by themselves. As the others were granted by the main antagonists.
- This is the only form which is unrelated to the Winx form that their obtained in the season.
- Interestingly, Gloomix and this transformation are obtained from the second episode of a season.
- Along with Dark Sirenix, they have their appearance in 3D.