And now for my latest design!
Previous: New Powers
The Legend of the Crocodile Man
Narrator: The Winx are investigating in order to find Annabelle, a girl kidnapped by the mysterious talent thief. During the search however, they are sucked into a dimensional rift and end up in a world where the girl is being held. The Winx try to take her to safety but at the last moment they are pushed back by a magical force that returns them to earth.
Scene: Outside New York
- The seagulls are flying in the air. Two boys are playing with toy boats.*
Scene: Cruise Port
- Naoki is sitting by himself when he sees a cute girl.*
Naoki: May... may the force be with me!
- Naoki sleeks his hair back only for it to un-sleek itself after. He quickly walks up to the girl.*
Naoki: I'm Naoki! *stutters* Beautiful... Beautiful day, huh?
- The girl looks him up and down, judging his appearance and finds it revolting.*
Naoki: You wanna see my, my, my-
Girl: *condescendingly* Your snack?
- Naoki starts digging through his backpack.*
Naoki: My idols! My reason for living!
- The girl is unimpressed and yawns out of boredom.*
- Naoki starts taking out his comic book collection.*
Naoki: Look! Original superhero comics from the sixties, movies that talk about far away worlds and- uh?
- The girl walks away from him. Seeing this Naoki recollects his things and looks down, feeling lonely again.*
Naoki: *deadpanned* Hasta la vista, baby... Hmph!
- Naoki stands and rests on the cruise bars looking out at the sea with a grumpy face.*
- The Crocodile Man peers from the water and sees his next target. He re-submerges again.*
- Naoki notices the two young boys play with their toy boats. He proceeds to hack them and control them.*
Kid with hat: Hey!
Frizzy-hair Kid: Where are you going?!
- As Naoki is having fun Crocodile Man surfaces partially and a toy boat crashes into him. Naoki notices.*
Naoki: Huh?! Ah!
- He sees Crocodile Man swimming, he laughs delightfully and starts recording him.*
- Another passenger notices the Crocodile Man and starts alerting people about the Crocodile Man before Naoki got the chance to.*
Passenger: The bay monster! The bay monster!! It's the bay monster!!
- Crocodile Man climbs aboard the cruise right behind Naoki causing everyone to panic and running amok.*
Naoki: *happily and pointing to himself* Hey, it was me! It was me! ME!
- Everyone is too panicked to pay attention to him which causes him to feel invisible again.*
Scene: Winx's Loft
Bloom: Girls, our mission now isn't just to save kidnapped talents anymore, but to save Annabelle too.
- Aisha skating around the living room.*
Bloom: We need an idea.
- Aisha stops skating.*
Aisha: We have to go back to that dimension where they are being held prisoners.
Musa: But how? We already tried doing that with our powers.
Flora: We could uh... try contacting Annabelle.
Stella: Hey, hey, hey! Why don't we contact Annabelle magically?
Aisha: She seems to have vanished without a trace.
Musa: Maybe with that dust.
Flora: It worked on Annabelle, maybe it will work on us too.
Stella: Yes, yes, yes! We already used it on Annabelle and it worked.
Tecna: We're not sure it will work on us and we don't have much of it left.
- Aisha skating toward Tecna.*
Aisha: We have to try. I'll do it.
- Tecna sliding down the dust image on her device.*
Tecna: Slow down, Aisha.
- Tecna analyzing the dust on her device.*
Tecna: We only have one try.
Aisha: Playing on your tablet isn't gonna solve the problem.
Tecna: I was only trying to help.
Flora: Girls, Ace's program is gonna start soon. We have to play along so we don't blow our cover.
- Musa turns the TV turns on and it is playing commercial.*
Musa: And Annabelle?
- Bloom walking toward the TV.*
Bloom: We'll find her. Are we or are we not the Winx?
- The Winx laugh.*
Aisha: In the meantime, we can look for other children to save from the Talent Thief.
- The WOW show begins. The Winx get into their position and the drones arrives. Flora laughing.*
Ace: Welcome to wow-wow-wow "WOW!" The wonderful reality talent show!
- The cameras switches over to the Winx's Loft scene.*
Ace: And here are our un-parallel extraordinary irreplaceable...
- A breaking news report segment appears on the TV.*
Reporter: We must interrupt your regular scheduled programming for this breaking news bulletin. New York City is in panic. A giant crocodile was spotted in upper-bay a little while ago. Here are the witnesses' testimony.
Man #1: It was gigantic, like thirty feet tall.
Man #2: It had two, no three, heads.
Woman He looked right at me. I don't know what he wanted.
- The reporter pointing toward the boy with the yellow backpack, Naoki. The Winx envision the next talent which was the boy with the yellow backpack. The Winx looks confused.*
Reporter: We'll keep you all updated and now we return live to WOW.
- The cameras directing back to WOW studio and Ace is seen pulling on the Assistant.*
Ace: Who gave the order to terminate my... I said my-!
- The assistant in charge points to the cameras.*
Ace: Welcome back friends. Welcome back Winx. Ready to...
Audience: Find that talent!
- Flora, Aisha and Tecna get excited.*
Ace: And where will you find it?
Winx: New York!
Scene: Inside Winxmobile
- The billboard screens are playing the WOW show intro. The Winxmobile is traveling to New York.*
Bloom: Well, did you all see what I saw?
- Bloom showing the Winx of the boy she saw in her vision.*
Flora: Yeah Bloom, it's him from New York.
Stella: When I saw him, I got a strange feeling just like when Annabelle was singing on stage.
Bloom: Just as she was finally making her dreams come true.
Musa: And what if our new powers are linked to talents?
- Bloom sending the picture of the boy to Aisha's screen while she's driving.*
Aisha: Let's split up and look for the guy before he gets himself in trouble.
- The WOW show logo appears on the touchable screen.*
Ace: Well, well Winx, I hope this time you find some real talent not like that joke of an actress...
- The touchable screen brings up the images of Musa dressed in a costume.*
Ace: ...Rejected by the judges and the television voting. A complete failure.
- The touchable screen also brings up the video of the kids booing. Stella laughing at this video.*
Musa: Don't worry, Ace. This time we won't improvise.
- Musa closing down the live video from WOW studio. Tecna analyzing the scratches on the boat.*
Tecna: By analyzing the length of the scratches and comparing the height of the hull.
- Tecna pulling up the DNA image analysis from the sample.*
Flora: It would be better if we didn't split up.
Aisha: We need to lure the creature out. Maybe it the talent thief.
Bloom: Or one of it pawns. However, it's weird that he let himself seen by everyone.
- Flora was about to speak but got interrupted by Tecna.*
Tecna: He wants to draw attention.
Bloom: Who? The creature?
Tecna: No, the talent.
Scene: Comic Book Store
- Naoki is riding a scooter to the comic book store. He is seen later reading a comic book titled "Monster".*
Boy #1: In your opinion, who's stronger? The alien or the space predator?
Boy #2: The alien is faster. Can move around without making noise and can launch surprise attack!
Boy #3: A Yautja can sense the electromagnetic waves of a Xenomorph.
Naoki: I saw a creature that was stronger than everyone. Even this one!
- Naoki showing the boys the comic book "Monster".*
Boy #1: Oh yeah, Naoki?
Naoki: This time I'm telling the truth! It was the coolest thing I've ever seen!
- The comic book cashier organizing comic books and overheard the boys conversation.*
Naoki: The Bay monster was... was a super-fast alien, but I... I was smarter! I follow him at a distance and...
- The boys looks confused.*
Naoki: When it emerges from the water, it was about to eat everyone.
- The boy in the purple sweater pull up his glasses.*
Naoki: And so I...
Boy #1: You used your exo-skeleton?
Boy #2: Because your the alien!
- The three boys laugh. Naoki is mad at this. He walks out of the comic book store and onto the street slamming the comic book onto the street and out of sight, the Crocodile Man appears.*
Scene: New York City Roads
- Naoki driving on the road and stops at the red-light.*
Tecna: Height 3 meters. Fangs 124. Tail 1.5 meters.
- Tecna is typing on the touchable screen.*
Tecna: Brain - human, armor - scaly.
Flora: The video isn't clear but it looks like a giant crocodile.
Bloom: Just like that the urban legend.
Stella: We could find the sewers where it lives somewhere.
- Stella finding the app on her phone.*
Stella: Oh man, I didn't download the app.
Aisha: So where are we going? Are we going to look for that kid?
Tecna: Let me activate the radar.
- The radar is scanning the area. Tecna begins typing on the touchable screen again and the screen blinking of a official match.*
Tecna: I'll compare the guy's face with the others in the area in hopes of finding... One that matches! He's here!
- Naoki gets tired of waiting and changes the red-light to green lights of the next three stops by using some mobile device.*
Tecna: He's right in front of us.
- Aisha begins driving again and chasing Naoki. The cameras are capturing this vehicle chase. Naoki changing the lights, making the people very upset.*
Tecna: He's getting away!
Aisha: Fasten your seat belt!
- Aisha takes a sharp left turn onto the next road. Aisha chases down Naoki.*
Naoki: Van of unknown origin at six o' clock. If I was the first one to spot the bay monster, I'm at the center of an intergalactic conspiracy, they'll never get me!
- Naoki going faster on his scooter.*
Aisha: What's he doing? Is he trying to shake us off?
- Aisha turning left on the road ahead of the scooter.*
Scene: Inside WOW Studio
- The cameras are now live inside WOW Studio.*
Ace: What are they doing? Are they trying to lose the drones? What-what-what? What are the Winx up to now? They're keeping us on our toes like always.
Cliff: This chase is spectacular Ace, better than action movies.
Margot: I would of appreciate more substance unless spectacle.
Scene: New York City Roads
- The cameras switching back to the car chase. Naoki making more traffic lights to green.*
Naoki: They must be the Men in Black or maybe...
- Tecna telecommunicates with Naoki through his helmet.*
Tecna: Hey kid, can your hear me? Stop.
Naoki: Women in black? Oh, it sounds exciting! You'll never get me.
Tecna: We just want to talk to you.
Aisha: I'm gonna pass him now.
- The car starts to rumble.*
Aisha: It wasn't me.
- The road starts splitting.*
Aisha: There's something... underneath us!
- The WOW van going off track.*
Tecna: The crocodile man has intercepted the talent.
Bloom: Hey kid, you're in danger!
Naoki: The name Naoki, code name...
Bloom: You need to stop now!
- The crocodile man appears above the road.*
Naoki: The monster!
- Naoki screams and take his hands off the handle of the scooter to cover his eyes. Aisha uses magic to make water flow out of the fire hydrant, making the crocodile fall down. Naoki passes through it.*
Naoki: Huh?! ...Ah. Wahoo!!
- His excitement distracts him from the road ahead. He is close to hit a hotdog stand and the worker.*
Flora: That guy seriously underestimate the danger he's in.
- Flora summons vines to gently toss Naoki over the hotdog stand.*
- The Crocodile Man retreats into the opening he created while Naoki lands safety and starts driving off. A paper from his backpack falls out and lands on the ground which is picked up by the Winxmobile as it drives over it.*
Naoki: You're faster than this Naoki! Don't think about it, just believe it!
- The Winx and Naoki end up in an alleyway. They prepare themselves on what is to come next.*
- The manhole in front of them starts shaking.*
- The Crocodile Man emerges from the manhole and growls loudly.*
- Aisha gasps.*
- Stella makes the street lights to illuminate a blinding light which chases the Crocodile Man away temporarily.*
- A shocked Naoki turns around to the Winxmobile.*
Bloom: We're going to take you somewhere safe. Trust us, Naoki!
- Naoki looks away with sad expression.*
- The Crocodile Man returns and lands on top of the Winxmobile.*
Tecna: The radar's broken!
- Bloom heats the Winxmobile's metal.*
Bloom: Quick! We have to get him outta here!
- The hot metal loosens the Crocodile Man's grip on the Winxmobile and Naoki makes a quick escape. The Crocodile Man gives chase.*
Flora: Did you guys see that? He completely ignored us, he was only focused on his prey!
- The touchscreen receives a call from Ace.*
Ace: Bloom. Do you have an explanation for all of this?!
Bloom: Listen Ace-
Ace: *irritated* You girls ran away from the live feed! What exactly was your plan??
Bloom: Uh, surprise! We're on the trail of on extraordinary guy!
Ace: Ooh, who is he? A formula one driver? What's the hurry?!
- Bloom is started to get agitated but keeps her temper in check.*
Bloom: True talents aren't used to being in the spotlight, you have to chase them down! Anyway, we'll find him! Bye-bye!
- Bloom closes the call from Ace.*
Bloom: *annoyed* UGH, how annoying!!
Tecna: Bloom, how're we gonna track Naoki now? The radar-
- The touchscreen beeps to indicate the radar has been repaired.*
Tecna: -it works!
- The touchscreen shows Naoki's location.*
Tecna: How is that possible?!
- Aisha backs the Winxmobile out of the alleyway and starts following the GPS.*
===Scene: New York City Streets===
Aisha: We have a trail, let's follow it!
Stella: We'll pretend to be journalists. This way we can keep a low profile.
- The girls change into their journalist outfits.*
Tecna: And so can our Winxmobile!
- Tecna activates the Winxmobile's icognito mode.*
- The Winxmobile arrives at the site of the incident.*
- The worker whose hotdog cart almost got ran over is speaking to the authorities.*
Hotdog Cart Worker: It was all moving so fast!
- Tecna looks at the touchscreen.*
Tecna: The signal's disappeared. But Naoki should be around here somewhere.
- The girls conduct their investigation on the scene by speaking to eyewitnesses and observing the road destruction.*
- Stella, as usual, gets sidetracked. Busy posing for the cameras until she is eventually pulled away.*
Stella: Oh? Woah! HEY!
- Tecna looks around and notices something stuck on one of the Winxmobile's tires. She goes and finds a flyer stuck to it. A flyer of a sci-fi museum.*
Bloom: Tecna, you said that Naoki wanted to be found, right?
Tecna: Yes. But in his own way. He was able to penetrate the software in the Winxmobile and repair the radar!
- Tecna holds up the museum flyer.*
Tecna: And we know where we can find him!
Scene: Museum of Science Fiction
- Naoki enters the museum looking gloomy. Sam, the security guard, walks over to him.*
Naoki: Hi Sam...
Sam: Why so glum? Boring day?
Naoki: No, actually! These girls were following me and...
Sam: *shocked* And-and you ran away?! Huh! I'll never understand kids today!
- Sam walks off to contiune his duties. Naoki takes a seat where all the animatrons are seated as well.*
- He smiles as he puts his backpack down and relaxes into his chair.*
Naoki: Yeah, here I really do feel at home.
- Naoki smiles again puts up the video he captured of the Crocodile Man onto a big screen and starts messing with the lights. His phone beeps.*
- Naoki looks at his phone and sees he has received a text message and reads it aloud.*
Naoki: Did you enjoy yourself?
- He starts getting suspicious, turns off everything while looking at the entrance with a stern look.*
- His phone beeps again.*
Naoki: Huh? *reading the text out loud.* Don't you realize how dangerous the situation is? For you and for those around you?
- Naoki looks at the screen, the footage he took loops itself.*
Naoki: *reading the text out loud.* Is this what you really wanted? NO! My dream was to be recognized for what I'm capable of! I just wanted-
Tecna: Careful. *comfortingly* I know.
- Naoki turns around and sees Tecna appoarch him.*
Tecna: We'd all like to be needed by other people. But sometimes we risk exaggertaing and being selfish.
Bloom: That's why we need our friends! Real friends.
- Naoki looks at the animatrons but then looks down with a sad expression, knowing he does not have real friends.*
- The rest of the Winx appear and Naoki gives a light chuckles.*
Naoki: Who are you?
Aisha: We're the Winx and we're here to save you!
Musa: Maybe you aren't aware of this but that monster is after you.
Naoki: Why?! I'm-I'm... a nobody!
Tecna: We don't know the reason why. The only thing we know is that he's hunting you. And that-
- Tecna pauses and looks cautious. As if on cue, the Crocodile Man breaks through the screen.*
Flora: *panicked* And here he is!!
- Naoki screams frantically.*
Bloom: Winx, let's transform!
Stella: Wh-what about our disguises?!
- Bloom comes to a realization.*
Bloom: We can trust Naoki!
- The girls transform into their Dreamix.*
- The Crocodile Man is about to nab Naoki but is hit by an animatron thrown at him by Aisha. He escapes into the vents.
Naoki: Ngh. Uh, but, but!
- Naoki looks up to the Winx in their fairy forms.*
Naoki: Uuh? *excited* You guys are fairies!
Tecna: There's no time for explanations. Follow us!
Naoki: *super excited* COOL! Like in the movies!
Tecna: Naoki, stop fooling around!
- The Winx and Naoki chase down the Crocodile Man.*
- Musa uses her powers to create the sounds of footsteps to lure the Crocodile Man out. When he does, Flora drives to contain him with her vines but fails. The Crocodile Man tries to attack her.*
Bloom: This'll keep you still!
- Bloom makes a blast between Flora and Crocodile Man which draws his attention away from Flora, allowing her to escape.*
- Crocodile Man tries to take bite out of Bloom.*
Aisha: Stop right there!
- Aisha creates a large spray of water to disoriente Crocodile Man.*
Bloom: Come here Croc!
- Crocodile Man continues his search for Naoki and happens to seeing crouched in a corner, defenseless. He strikes his claws at him only for Naoki to be protected by a shield forged by Tecna. The Crocodile Man continues striking at the shield.*
Stella: How do you like that?
- Stella stikes him which knocks him off his feet, crashing into somethings and makes his escape.*
Naoki: Did he... leave?
Aisha: But he'll be back, that's for sure!
- Musa stops flying and lands on the ground but notices something - a watch. She picks it up and looks at it curiously.*
Musa: This... What's this??
Naoki: I saw, I saw the bay monster! The world needs to know about this!
Tecna: The world's not ready for that.
- Naoki looks down, disappointed.*
Tecna: *cheerfully* But are you ready for the world?
- Naoki looks up and eventually smiles shyly but happily.*
- A huge crowd gathers at the museum's entrance.*
Musa: This way please, ladies and gentlemen. The Museum of Science Fiction will take you on a fascinating and timeless journey!
- Naoki begins his demonstration of the animatronics, making them move.*
Naoki: These special effects were once used in many low-budget movies to create the perfect atmosphere.
- The crowd is shocked at first but then cheer in excited.*
Naoki: Instead, these animatronics are now used in big-budget productions.
- Tecna, Stella and Bloom look on proudly. The camera drones are now shooting them.*
Stella: Naoki is a natural at science fiction!
Scene: WOW Studio
Ace: So, my dear judges: Wow or Out?
Cliff: *teary* Oh-ho! Dispensing dreams through movies. I'm crying like a baby!
Margot: Not bad but not good. Puff?
- Puff barks.*
- The voting screen is shown.*
Ace: And the result of televoting is... Naoki... Wow!
- Naoki passes the preliminary voting!*
Scene: Museum of Science Fiction
Naoki: These animatronics are widely used in science fiction movies.
- Naoki makes an animatron talk.*
Animatron Model HI25P: I am model HI25P but there are hundreds of models. One for every purpose.
- The girl Naoki was trying impress earlier approaches him this time.*
Girl: Hi! Can you give me a tour?
Naoki: *confidentally* Sorry, I'm really busy.
- He points to the Winx who smile back.*
- There's a ticking sound coming from Musa's bag.*
Flora and Musa: Huh?
- Musa takes out the mysterious watch she found earlier and opens it. Flora and Musa look at it more closely and notice the hand is moving backwards.*